Thread: dead machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default dead machine

I have an older pachislo machine called triumph. when plugged in the reels light up but thats all. no sound or lights or action anywhere else. I tried to reset it and still no results. I noticed the 3 led lights inside are not all lit up. The 30w, and 15w led lights are on but the 5w led is not lit up. I assume I'm getting power but its not going up to the board. Am I right? Does anyone have any suggestions? Can this be fixed or is it just a parts machine?

2. The following user says "Thanks" to dtrakk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: dead machine

If you're reffering to the LED's on the panel (ususally behind the buttons inside on the door) , then those will only light when a button is pushed. You may want to take a volt meter to the transformer and see if the propper voltage is comming out. But first, check all connections...re-seat them if necessary.

Hope this helps
    Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree, usually reseating all the connections will fix a lot of problems,
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It might be a fuse. I had an older Any Seven and the reel stop board kept causing one of the fuses to blow. It would do the same thing just light up but nothing else. I diconected the stop board and put in a fresh fuse and the game worked. I just had to wait 30 seconds for the reels to stop them selfs.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

open the power supply and check inside some power supplies have fuses hard wired inside some have them accessible on the outside. also check the output of the rectifiers and make sure you have your 24 volt dc output. go over each plug and receptacle and clean them throughly look for broken pins or bad connections . also as Chris says disconnect the reel stop board it is usually one of the most notorious reasons for blown fuses you can also disconnect the hopper its #2 the game will operate with out it until payout time then you'll get an error . also clean the coin acceptor if it cant detect a coin it wont do crap .a machine can always be resurrected its just a matter of how much your willing to do to get it up and running again just ask Eddie he went to hell and back to find someone with the time to repair his pachinko machine and it was worth every penny to him...
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll start by looking at the fuses and putting a meter on it then move to the connectors. I'll let you know if it works.