Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Paradise?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will give you permision to put it in , After I check it out scouts honor :lol: My luck his wife will probly love it.

Kidding also-Maby :wink:
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Paul

I'm hoping it inspires her 8-)

nethippy

Default Re: Paradise?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    Just wondering if anyone has played this Pachinko, (it's by Heiwa and it's called Paradise). Apparently, it has an adult theme that can be turned on or off which is important with kids around. It's an lcd model. Anyway, through a friend of a friend, I can get one for $50 and shipped for another $50. My wife would freak though if animated Japanese girls are taking their clothes off on the lcd while my 4 year old is playing. I didn't see it mentioned in the museum so I figured I would ask here.
    Thanks,
    Paul
    I have this machine, it's actually called Omizu No Hanamichi (working girl), based on a soap opera/sitcom of the same name, taking place in a bar called "Club Paradise." The "adult" things I've seen on it are a shower scene that very rarely comes up which shows nudity from the rear, a clock-stopping ugly transvestite dancer, and the fat old man putting his hand between the legs of the girls sitting beside him before the other guy uncorks the champagne bottle.

Overall, I like it, it's got nice music, and lots of lights.

Paul

Yikes! A transvestite? Even worse, an ugly transvestite? I hope that scene never pops up. The rest sounds good though. I appreciate your info.

This should be an interesting game. Looking forward to getting it and playing it.

Paul

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yikes! A transvestite? Even worse, an ugly transvestite? I hope that scene never pops up.
    You can see that scene HERE. It is the second to last movie on the page.

Paul

Cool!
    Thanks for that link Dave. Well, it's an ugly transvestite alright. As long as the dress doesn't go any higher, I am OK with it. :lol:

Paul

Paul

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to open the front glass on this machine. I can open the latches that let the machine open from the frame, but I can't find anything to open just the front glass, (as if you were trying to adjust the nails). It's a Heiwa machine from 2000 or 2001 so I am sure the mechanisms in many of their machines from those years are similar. I hope anyway.

Thanks,
    Paul

Thanks
    Thanks Received

there should be a small latch near the top on the same side as the other latches,

it took me a while to find mine on my nurse betty.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to open the front glass on this machine. I can open the latches that let the machine open from the frame, but I can't find anything to open just the front glass, (as if you were trying to adjust the nails).
    How bout a small hammer? :smt021

:smt025

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Paul

I think the hammer is what I am going to try next.
    I have tried every single latch on the machine and still can't open it. I just can't figure it out. I didn't see the latch towards the top. It must be somewhere else.
    Thanks,
    Paul

nethippy

I replied to your PM about it but I'll also post it here as well.

On the back, about an inch below where the lock would be is a small metal tab that you'll need a screwdriver or other sturdy but skinny implement to reach in there and push it down.

Paul

Thanks for your help. I still can't get it to open. I think I located the small tab you are talking about. Mine has yellow paint on it as well. I pushed down on it with a screwdriver but nothing happens. I pushed as hard as I could and nothing. The pic shows the tab i am talking about.

If that is the tab, then mine doesn't work. Nothing feels like it's releasing either. Whatever that tab is supposed to release may not be attached anymore, thanks to UPS.

Please let me know if that is the tab you are talking about.

I really appreciate your help.
    Paul

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That certainly looks like the mark Texas Auction puts on the machines to show the user where to press to open the front glass door. Now remember you have to press pretty hard and if you're trying it with your finger, it might not feel the best.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Paul

I pressed as hard as I could and nothing. It goes down about an inch and just stops, nothing even feels close to unlatching. I just have a feeling that what ever that is supposed to connect to isn't connected.

Thanks for your help.
    Paul

nethippy

I pressed as hard as I could and nothing. It goes down about an inch and just stops, nothing even feels close to unlatching. I just have a feeling that what ever that is supposed to connect to isn't connected.

Thanks for your help.
    Paul
    Yeah, that's the right one. And yes, something doesn't seem right. It shouldn't push down far at all before the door pops open.

Paul

OK, thanks for the info. At least I have a place to start now that I know that is the right tab. Next step for me is to find what that mechanism is supposed to trigger in order for the window to open. That is where the disconnect is because there is no resistance (other than the spring) when I push down on the tab. It's just not connected to, or missing the point of contact, for whatever it is supposed to hit/pull.

Thanks again for your help.
    Paul

Paul

OK, fixed it today. Had to go at it from the front. Took all the plastic trim off and then the frame that holds the window in place. I leaned the frame and the window down and opened it from behind. Anyway, the mechanism that you push down in the back to open the machine wasn't making contact with the hinged locking device that opens the window, (probably from the UPS abuse). Anyway, it just had to be rotated back in place and now it works great.
    This machine is almost back to the UPS delivery condition and it's a lot of fun to play. The only thing still not working is the 4 pockets, (2 on each side, not the one in the middle that activates the LCD). They don't release any award balls when a ball goes in the pocket. I don't know if it is made that way and will activate in another round or not, but I doubt that is it.

Anyway, that's the next project and that machine will be working 100%.

Paul

nethippy

This machine wastes no time... it should pay out balls the instant a ball drops into a reward pocket. Check to see that a wiring harness for these pockets isn't loose or disconnected. If you're getting a ball payout when you activate the slot machine, then the payout system is in working order, otherwise you'll have to check that area.

It's not an easy machine to work on, due to it being rather densely constructed. There's lots of parts crammed in there.

Paul

I agree, it probably is a wiring harness. Although it is crammed full of parts and electronics, I like how everything is built on hinges. Having everything swing out makes it a lot easier.

Anyway, thanks for the info about the machine wasting no time. Now I know for sure that there is a problem.

Thanks again for your help.
    Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2