Thread: Eye Shooting

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Eye Shooting

Hey all,

So, I am extremely new to this world and have been absorbing a ton of information in the past few weeks after picking up my first Pachislo, Gamera HGV. I have been spinning the reels when I have time, I've put in maybe 20 hours or so on it so far. I've gotton the "Gamera" bars bonus round three times, but never the blue monsters or 777 bonus round.

I guess I've just assumed that the "skill stop" buttons were just kind of a gimmick and that the machine was picking the reels for me everytime. Then, I happened upon some info (thanks to GakTrading) on eye shooting. So, I concentrated on that blue monster on the first wheel and after five minutes, what do ya know? I can stop it in the middle every time I want to. Now, the other two reels are proving much more difficult, of course, but it blew me away that I am deciding where the reels stop and it is not pre-determined.

Whew, okay, my question is: Who here has luck with eye shooting? I assume each machine is different and some are easier to make work than others. Or, do you like to just press the buttons and let it rip? How many people employ an autostop in their machines? If you do, do you keep it on all the time or turn it off when you know a big bonus is coming?

And Gamera owners, will my 777's come up someday, just stopping randomly, or will I need to work on my eye shooting?

Thanks for any input! I've got my first pachinko coming at the end of next week (I hope!). We are building a new house and I've almost got everything I desire for a game room. Of course, my wife has this weird idea about turning that room into an office with strange things like a chair, desk and computer. Hopefully, these new toys will bring her back to reality.

Thanks!-Reed

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Eye Shooting

the first reel is the easy one to eye shoot as for the rest its much harder to do . as for you stopping the reels if the machine hasn't made its quota no combination in the known universe is gonna let you get that third one . these machines are run buy a computer and that computer pays out on percentages if its behind you get squat if its ahead it must pay out and a 3 yr old will win (and usually does thats another story ) you have more control when it comes to bonus games then the computer opens it up so you have more control of how much you win .if you watch your animations on your screen you'll find out how much control you have by the animation sequence thats played after you hit the first button .(on my hanabi the guy strikes a match to light the firework fuse then after the first button is pushed the match blows out and of course you lose .but the point is you haven't even hit the 2nd or 3rd buttons yet but you know what the outcome is already.)as for the auto-stop it really doesn't matter much if you don't hit it randomly it will eventually have to give it to ya might take a little longer but it has to keep is percentage correct .when you go into the bonus round the auto-stop will kill you because you wont make the combinations to earn more tokens in the bonus round and avoid the jac-ins . your choice either way its a little more entertaining then its American cousin but as i said once you get to know the machine you can get bored looking at it while playing at least the older machines and the American machines you have no idea whats going to come up on the reels and you can fool your self into believing your really in control.
    Jeff

3. The following user says "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't worry, pachis get along great with other furniture.

and they always look better
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

5. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Eye shooting is fun to do and you can control the first two reels and get it to make it's sound and lights when you have two 7's or whatever symbols a particular machine uses, but the third one is only going to hit when the computer wants it to hit.

Since the computer can "slip" the reels up to 4 positions from the point at which you pressed the stop button, it's in total control of the final outcome.

Regardless, it's still fun to line up the first two consistently.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Gamera :

What do you have your pay out set to? If it is 6 it will be a while before you see one. I lowered the setting to 3 and have hit two 777's in 4 hours of play and have seen a lot more on the LCD as far as action goes from setting 6.

Give it a try. You can always change it whenever you want too.

With Death Valley Trying to eye shoot the second reel will depend if the machine will let you. The first and third reel has not been a problem for me. But the second reel is on auto pilot from the machine.

DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SET. WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

9. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

generally the settings go from 1-6 and the higher you go the more payout and bigger combination pots and less small combinations (cherries are almost never seen ).the lower you go the less payout and less big combination pots more smaller combination pots .Most people keep there machines on 3 or 4 to get a good balance of different pots .
    Jeff

11. The following user says "Thanks" to alstonj1

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've read somewhere that no matter how good you are, the machine will not bonus unless it wants to. Unless you've gotten some indication (lights/sounds/video) that a bonus is coming, you can not get a 777 or other bonus on your own.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

13. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't go for the bonus symbol, I go for the one that pays 8 or 10. It is usually next to (or between) a bonus symbol. I try to get the 8 or 10 payout symbol on the 2nd reel. If I don't get it on the second reel, I go for the replay on the third. I either then get a replay or if it is ready it will bonus.
    Hakuma Mutata

15. The following user says "Thanks" to imsimba

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think I understand now, thanks everyone.

I have mine set to level three right now.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

eye shooting comes in handy when you have to hit certain symbols on the left reel to win in challenge rounds on some machines.

On Azetca Legend you have to hit the Aztec symbols on first reel to win tokens.

some other machines are similar.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese