Thread: Hissatsu Shigotonin III Special Web Site

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Hissatsu Shigotonin III Special Web Site

Go to the special site located at http://452.jp/

This site requires you to have Adobe Flashplayer installed. You can download it for free here.

Man the site is really slow recently. I mean sloooooow. Slower than dial up! It’s almost 2 am in Japan so it must be really busy as it is a popular game. They have just added the missing two wall papers today, plus they are also giving away a car for those that live in Japan and fill out a form along with hundreds of other prizes.

After the site loads, click on the right side where the picture of the samurai is. Next you will hear the trumpets and music and will see a screen that will show an evening scene. (A download bar will show your progress in downloading the info).

Next, click the pulsing red button. You will see three figures highlighted in green, red, and blue. Click the man on the left first and wait for the download indicated by the bluebird flying across the screen. Depending on how busy the site is, it should load within 12 fly bys of the bird, but today it is really slow. It may take anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes!

After it loads, click any of the two red buttons.

The first screen is a question that asks Tanaka’s age, click “24” in the middle.

In the next three screens you have to find, by clicking your mouse over an item that you think is different, or not there, in the two pictures. You compare them by clicking the white screen. I will let you have fun in finding what is different. You will have one minute to find what is different. If you fail to find what’s different you have to start from the first question all over again. You will know you failed when the sword slashes a big X. If you cannot find what is different, leave a message here and I will give you the answer.

In the fifth and last screen you have to click on the item that is NOT highlighted in Yellow (the gray object that looks like a flag). Clicking on an object highlighted in yellow will give you a minus 1. You have one minute to click 10.

After you successfully completed the five problems, click the red button and you will be taken to a screen where you will be rewarded with a wallpaper for download. If you made a mistake, as you will, and failed to answer all five questions correctly in order, you will only receive a download for an image only. If you answer all five questions in a row successfully you can also download the same person with a background. You can do it as many times as you like until you get it right. Then select the size image you want. All in all there are 10 images for download, 5 images and 5 images with scenery.

In the wallpaper screen there is a red bar in the upper right and one in the lower left. The upper right bar will take you to the “theatre” where you will be rewarded with a “reach” movie. The bar on the lower left will take you back to the evening scene and will have to be reloaded! I suggest you click on the bar in the lower left if the site is slow.

Next, click on the person in the middle and wait for it to load.

In the first question, click on the bottom answer in green then click the red button.

In the next screen you have to click on the bandits. 100 points in 1min will allow you to advance. When done click on the red button.

In the third screen you have to match the cards within one minute.

In the fourth screen first click on the silhouette on the left and then click on the one on the right. Click red button and you will be taken to the wall paper page.

After that click on the lower left bar and wait to be taken back to the village. I cannot believe how slow this site has become!!!

Next, click on the old lady on the right and wait for the load.

For the first question click the top one, "1972" then click red button.

In the next screen, click on the screen on the right, and then click the right again.

Next, click on the screen to the left.

In the final scene you have to make Nakamura-san jump over the numbers before the time runs out.

Click and select your wallpaper.

After you completed that, click on the lower left bar again. ON the right side of the evening scene click on the top one highlighted in yellow. It will say “その一

Click whatever person you want.

Since the site is so slow today (maybe it's my IP provider!) I will let you select the answers to the Japanese questions. By process of elimination you will eventually select the right one. There are usually only one or two questions in Japanese and the remainder are games of finding what’s wrong with the picture or something else.

Have fun and if you have any problems ask them here. Also, remember that after you answer a series of questions, the bar on the top right of the wallpaper page will take you to the “theatre” for the viewing of the video “reachis”. There are a total of 21 "reachi" movies, but I have been only able to see 16 so far and I answered all the questions correctly. I guess they add them a little at a time as they did with the wall paper, but that takes answering all the wuestions again! Oh well, it's fun anyway until it comes out on Playstation 2.

Enjoy and let me know what you think and if you enjoyed the "special site" or not.
    Do What You Love and You'll NEVER work Another Day In Your Life!

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Pachipro

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Hissatsu Shigotonin III Special Web Site

http://452.jp/

Today the site is much faster than yesterday. Continuing from yesterday on the special site:

Once the site is loaded there will be a series of 6 bars on the bottom with "Top" on the left. (The left half of the screen shows what is available and what is happening on a particular date and what is available on the site.)

Forget about the bar next to "Top" unless you can read Japanese as it is only an interview with the actors and an introduction on the etiquette of playing Pachinko and how to play this game in a parlor. Once you answer a series of questions there is a screen saver available for download. If anyone desires the screen saver, pm me with your e-mail address and I will send it to you.

Move your mouse over the third bar and click the top one . This will take you to the "Shigotonin World". There will two screens. The left screen will show you the various "reachi's" in a 3 minute or so video. Most are shown, but not all.

Once you've viewed that, click the top left button to take you back to the screen. Then click the right half. This video will show you the game in all it's glory complete with strobes, lights, flashing handle, sounds, etc. All the sounds and music you hear are the actual sounds from the game minus the voices. Why they left out the talking I don't know. Click the button on the top left to return

Next run your mouse over the third button again. The middle bar will let you see the short TV commercials for this game.

Run the mouse over the third bar again and click the bottom one. This will take you to the "Theatre" where there is a series of videos for the "reachi" and jackpot rounds. Depending on how well you answered all the questions I outlined in the thread above, videos will be available. I can see only 14 videos available to me out of 21(I thought I had 16!) and I answered all the questions correctly. They are listing them on a time line to keep you coming back. I played for 5 days, won many jackpots and never seen half the reachi's and Jackpot videos that are available in the game!

Run your mouse over the fourth button. There is only one box available and that will take you to the evening and day scene outlined in the thread above for the questions about the game for the wallpaper and videos.

The fifth button has a series of 5 links. The first one takes you to the site to win the car.

The second one takes you to a site where you scan the gray bar code picture with your cell phone to enable 100 people to win a prize. Also, at the end of each jackpot in a parlor, you can also scan a similar code with your cell phone that will message you on how many, and when, that particular machine hits a jackpot! Talk about advanced technology!

The third link takes you to a site with pics of the actors and clothing and parlors for the debut of the game.

The forth link takes you to a map showing which cities in Japan are playing radio commercials for Shigotonin III and you can hear them also!

The final link in fourth box takes you to the "Official Items" site where you can purchase various items. These include ball point pens, key chains, bumper stickers, seals, etc.

The last link, "Kyoraku" takes you to the Kyoraku site.

I hope you get a little more insight now from this website on how popular pachinko still is in Japan especially when a popular new machine makes it's long awaited debut!

Previously, I usually became bored with a particular machine especially during the Jackpot rounds. I was like, "C'mon already, I want to continue playing." Not so with this machine. It was continually interesting and I think I will purchase my own machine when it becomes available.

What made it interesting is the numerous "reachi's" and numerous videos for the Jackpot rounds and, like I said above, I never seen half of them in five days of playing and over 50 jackpots hit!!
    Do What You Love and You'll NEVER work Another Day In Your Life!

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Pachipro