Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pachinko Ball trays!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Ball trays!

Your right... This could be interesting!
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

of course i dont have access to the local Loogootee newspaper but nuclear holocaust could be possible everything else has happened to him...

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I dont want to seem like piling on but I in for $12.00 from early this month. He sent an E-mail and said if I didn't respond by monday (weeks ago) he would just sent red. So far no answer on a PM or off E-bay question. Something must have happened because I cant see anyone taking on Pachitalk for $12.00. I hope everything is O/K with him. I would rather lose the cash instead of some kind of accident or something.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Uh Oh, I just went to my E-bay account and it says he is no longer a registered member. I must have a big target on my back. I paid with a money order too. Live and learn.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey guys,
    I don't know Scooby but he got me for more than a $4.00 ball tray. $41.00 and looking at his Ebay feedback there is hundreds of $ he didn't ship. There is nothing I would like more than him to man up and refund everyones money but the truth is no one has heard from him. I have sent many emails, Pay Pal has sent emails and I have even left messages at his house. I live 2 counties away and have thought about a field trip, I bet when my Sheriff car pulled in his drive I would get his attention but then I figured why mess with him for $40.00, he has to live with what he did. Well thanks for listening, I think this group is GREAT.
    Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I must admit, the Sheriffs car is an intriguing thought.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello. I have replied to some, In the process of replying to others. I had a family emergency involving a death in the family. I don't wish to discuss details with the open forum. To my buyers: if you haven't recieved an email you will shortly. I have everyone's items in stock. I am not looking to screw anyone over. Be kinda stupid on my part to risk fraud charges over trays and tokens. Wouldn't do it anyways, but If a dumbass was to do it, don't you think they would go for something more valuble???

As far as ebay goes, I mistakenly thought I had automatic payment through paypal set up for my fees. And I do not. THATS why I am suspended at the moment, As soon as I get everything on the family front and current buyers taken care of Ebay will be paid.

Some paid by money order you will be getting a message through pachitalk as I don't have your email adress. Thats why I am posting here at the moment instead of getting things straightened out. I was made aware through pm and pager about this thred and I wanted to step up and say, I'm not attempting to screw anyone.

If you attempt to call a 812-486 number, you will get a generic cell phone VM message. My wife has my phone at the moment in NC.

8. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to scooby_doo_m2002

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a request for all members that are waiting on something from Scooby.
    If you receive either your purchase or a refund, please post here so we know that you have received it.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

10. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Got home today and found a box in the mail with my tokens from Scooby. Don't know what his personal problems were but I think he could have done better at communication. I have never recieved an email from him. I cancelled my Pay Pal dispute and all is good in my Pachi World.
    Mike

12. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to indy5mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I still haven't received a refund or the merchandise. I was curious if anyone else has received something from Scooby besides indy5mike. I never even received an email either as promised. Scooby, I understand you have a family problem but at least a little communication would be nice. I never would have thought a pachitalk member would handle business this way.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just wondered if you had read this Thread recently, it may throw a little light on the matter...

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20889

It would appear that Scoobs is not at home at the present and perhaps has limited access to the net??

I hope things are resolved as soon as they can be...

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

15. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Perhaps...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by hanabi View Post
    I just wondered if you had read this Thread recently, it may throw a little light on the matter...

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20889

It would appear that Scoobs is not at home at the present and perhaps has limited access to the net??

I hope things are resolved as soon as they can be...

I am not sure how a thread about Tony Junior is related to this. Tony Junior is a great guy. If I purchaed from TJ I would have no problems. The guy I am referring to is Silent Scooby.

Scooby has logged in a few times after he posted his last message on this thread. I am sure he could have responded with a comment about an update. Scooby says he has some family problems which I can understand. When you let it interfere with your business and have zero response with your customers is where I have a problem.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Now I got myself a question regarding this whole thing.

we've heard of a personal problem and thats cool, we all have had events in our lives happen where we cannot fulfill our obligations at work or???

But last we heard Scooby is West Virginia consoling his sister, now he is in Indiana, waiting to be picked up by TJ? whats up with that? if he's in Indiana and at home cant he take 2 minutes to send an email? Seems very very strange to me.

19. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Sid

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just read more of the other threads. I didn't realize Scooby was helping out TJ. That is a super nice thing to do and I applaud Scooby for that. All I am asking for is an email, one sentence will be fine, just to let me know what's happening. The items I purchased from Scooby were going to be a part of a larger gift for an elderly lady who has difficulty walking and getting around. She loves slot machines and just recently started playing pachinko. I was hoping to bring a little bit more of the fun to her.
    Last edited by Doctor; 06-13-2007 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This seems to be taking some time to get resolved and that is disappointing.

His last response here stated that he was making contact with everyone that had ordered from him and have yet to recieve their trays, etc.
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very disappointing in fact...

one of the reasons for the Pachitalk Auction site was to avoid the crap that was going on, on Ebay.

Oh and its not the amount it could have been a 1 cent item its the principle involved so the excuse of, "if i wanted to rip someone off i wouldn't do it with 4 dollar trays" doesn't fly either there is even more shame stooping that low for a 4 dollar tray then a $1000 TV.

I'm usually the Neighborhood nut... But this thing has irked me to no end.

and i for one would like to see a very quick resolution to this FIASCO because that is what it is a Fiasco plain and simple.

23. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Sid

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

well sid me being me i was sat right on the fence almost a month ago when this thread started and thought man scoobs is a bit of a loon and things seem to happen to the guy but seems an honist type and a few were quick to flame him but now almost a month after the thread started and almost 2 months after initial orders were made im starting to feel an a$$ for thinking the that way and yep i have to agree with you its going against the origonal pachitalk action idea and is starting hack me off too
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

25. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just so we all know where this stands, would everyone who is waiting on something from Scoob please list what you're waiting on. Please list only those items purchased from the PachiTalk auctions. I can go through all auctions and pull it all up, but you'll make my life easier if you'll just post it yourself since you know this info right off the top of your heads.

Scoob, bottom line, take care of these people now! If you don't respond to this note, I am going pay them back out of my own pocket because no one is going to lose money on the PachiTalk auction site.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

27. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by drcrippen324 View Post
    well sid me being me i was sat right on the fence almost a month ago when this thread started and thought man scoobs is a bit of a loon and things seem to happen to the guy but seems an honist type and a few were quick to flame him but now almost a month after the thread started and almost 2 months after initial orders were made im starting to feel an a$$ for thinking the that way and yep i have to agree with you its going against the origonal pachitalk action idea and is starting hack me off too
    Doc - I did the same thing as you, but got to admit it has been long enough now.
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast