Thread: Checking in...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Checking in...

It's been awhile since I've been around posting on these forums, but you all are still sheep loving crazy Pachi addicts you were when I left.

A lot has happened to me in the past year, it’s just been crazy. First of all, if you’re newer than a new person can be, apparently I'm one of the youngest Pachi collectors (I started collecting when I was 16 when I got a Hanabi machine.)

Anyway returning to this year. Last year 06 I graduated from high school and got a scholarship for 2 years free community college. Before I graduated I was in a high school competition for Website Development through an organization called FBLA. To my shock, I placed first in the state of Missouri and after I graduated from High School went to nationals in Nashville, TN. where I placed 14th or so in the nation (no so great, but hey, not that bad.) Anyway, I was still working at the bakery at the time of all this, when one of my managers herd about my Web Development skills. Within a week, I was out of the bakery and sitting in the corporate office making website for my company. It's just been nuts. Now I'm going to a nice community college while I work, and work is just amazing, its everything I love doing. Apparently I'm doing everything right or everyone is just stupid. But as of last week they wanted to high me on as a normal employee (I just had a paid intern status before), and offer me a BIG BONUS. I will have to save my money for that new Hanabi Pachislo that is coming out, I'm super excited.

I hope to come back and post more often, make some more graphics or something, so if you need any graphics/web page related material, let me know.
    "Listen, our practice will be different today. I want you to forget that I'm your master and use all that I taught you."

2. The following 15 users say "Thanks" to maury