Thread: Lumina Frame front buttons / dongle question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Lumina Frame front buttons / dongle question

Newbie here, patience I require. I have been reading through the forums and threads and FAQS for awhile now. I have brushed up on Daverob's battle counter output terminal faq, the lumina frame manual, and just about anything on dongles I could handle.
    So here's my question. Is there a pinout/diagram/reference guide to creating my OWN dongle. One that does what the existing one does, but also gives me access to use the front buttons for contact closures. I own a Star Wars pachinko in a Lumina Frame. I am adding a few mods to activate features throughout my gameroom, mostly lighting displays on my Star Wars collection (Fever Mode activates the lightsabers on my Sideshow 1/4 scale Darth and Obi-Wan for example, Boba Fett says "He's no good to me dead" when the hopper is empty). I am using isolated relays to control x10 modules to accomplish this. I want to add lighting control to dim the room when playing and can do so with the 2 buttons if only I knew how to access them / what pins they are. I am just knowledgeable enough to be dangerous, however do not want to make any mods directly to the machine, just adding peripherals to enhance gameplay. My machine is intergrated into the shelving where my collection is, and is quite the attention getter. I will post pics when done if anyone interested.

I want to thank everyone in advance for all the advice you have already given me. This group is wonderful.
    Pachinko Captain Solo in the Cargo Bay

2. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to revmondo