Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: samurai-slot ebay?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Samaurislots

No wonder. With the time and distance between where auctions are managed, payment processed and all correspondence received....and where the product is processed and shipped....no wonder we keep running into these disconnects.

I agree, the Japan office should concentrate on acquiring the inventory and shipping over the great selections they have been and let people in the US handle sales, payments, support, ebay etc. Either that or Mercy is going to have to keep real crappy hours in Japan.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to fronzdan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would like them to do great things here, for it will save me money too (no more EMS fees ).
    And he is very nice.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exactly, Arby. When there last I talked to Tom a bit about bringing Lumina cells over...or at least selling/shipping just the cells. I think that the frame may act as an inexpensive (uh, free) protection for the frame in a container, but removing it to cut the US shipping cost (for cell-only sales) may cut our overall costs to service the pachinko fetish and boost their bottom line (while decreasing our space requirements).

I know that we both have given far too much money to shippers...so I have my fingers crossed.
    [D] means [developement] [doramatic] [demention] and [design]

6. The following user says "Thanks" to ocpachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice View Post
    I recieved my Gachinko from Samaurislots. I'm sorry to say my experience was not as good as most. 1. would not answer e-mails about tracking number but package arrived in a timely fashion. 2. Inside glass was broken. 3. Hammer that rings the bell during some reaches and Fevers not working. 4. inside of game extremly dirty, outside was clean.
    I sent e-mail and left voice mail yesterday.I recieved a return e-mail asking me to call, so I called again and left another message at 9:00am PT. called a third time and left message 1:00PM PT. called again 4:00pm PT and was told voice mail is full call again later. I'll try tomorrow.
    No call back yet today either. I bought a multi meter and found out the problem with the hammer was no power getting to the solinoid. I needed to reflow the solder around the pins the solinoid plugs into. I like troubleshooting problems, but I shouldn't have to on a game I just got.

I added an auto start button and hacked up the inside and made it fully cyclic. Its not a terrible game now that everything is working but the sound is real tinny. I'm thinking I might of been better off with the Vicky for the same price. Oh well.

I just hope I hear from them so I can get the glass replaced.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Chris : Just as an comparison : My Gachinko came in with the glass broken also. I purchased it from SlotsUsa. I called them and they sent out an replacement within 4 days. It came broken also because of poor packaging. I called them again and they asked me if I would go to a hardware store and have it cut and I did that. For doing that they credited me I think like 10.00 (the glass I think was 5 or6) plus they sent me a bag of 2000 dirty rusty balls(a trademark for them). All this was done and over in a 10 day time frame.All in all an fair experience .

This no contact stuff is not acceptable.

Hopefully one of their friends here will contact them for you and get you taken care of. Good Luck.

BTW I agree with you that the sound is not good on the Gachinko Pachinko.

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by ocpachinko View Post
    Exactly, Arby. When there last I talked to Tom a bit about bringing Lumina cells over...or at least selling/shipping just the cells. I think that the frame may act as an inexpensive (uh, free) protection for the frame in a container, but removing it to cut the US shipping cost (for cell-only sales) may cut our overall costs to service the pachinko fetish and boost their bottom line (while decreasing our space requirements).
    That's great....how was that suggestion received? Or is Tom not really the one pulling the strings. I inquired about cells as well in an email. As expected, I never got a response.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by fronzdan View Post
    That's great....how was that suggestion received? Or is Tom not really the one pulling the strings. I inquired about cells as well in an email. As expected, I never got a response.
    Received well and he said they would try to do better in the future, for it was very important.

I handled my words as a friend who was concerned in his betterment.

12. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee View Post
    Received well and he said they would try to do better in the future, for it was very important.

I handled my words as a friend who was concerned in his betterment.

Thanks for taking at look into this arby and contacting them. Some words of wisdom to these characters would be I am sure very helpful to their future in making sales to pachitalk.com members.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Would Pachi Station be better to use as a alternate until they get their office sorted out or are they no better. This has been going on over a month.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

english please

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pachislot Station aka pachislot777, since they're local, I've also dealt with; they have been friendly and helpful to me as well and I would recommend them. If anyone else wants to chime in on shipping experiences...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've had nothing but the best of luck with them on pachislos. They clean the machines, package them right and stand behind the product, at least for a year.

I've not purchased a pachinko from them. So I don't know if they come with feet or how they do it?
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pachislot Station auctions currently indicate feet are included. I've bought "with" and "without", but that's because at the time they included a simple wood stand that wasn't my favorite in lieu of the feet. I believe the current optional stand offering is a much nicer one that I saw when I was last there (it's been a few months).

Note they clearly state it will take 10-14 working days from received payment to get your machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

All I have to say about Samaurislots is, they better get back to the way they were. on ebay it started out " fast shipping" and "great communication" now its down to 97% and peeps are complaining about slow shipping and next to nothing on communication....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't worry Scooby we have been told that everything will be fine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do you believe them? Just curious

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nah... probably not.
    We should dump them as a vendor immediately, NOT try to help them with kind suggestions like Arby did, and immediately give all of our purchases to TA.
    Nevermind the fact that they drove prices down for all of us.
    Nevermind the fact that TA was inflating the prices of pachinkos (which is obvious now, isn't it) into the $200+ range.

Yup... abandon them. We enjoy paying through the nose, and don't want to cut anyone any slack! We'll show them!!!

NOTE: In case someone attempts to misquote me on this, out of context, that was SARCASM!

Give them a break people! Try lending them a hand instead of trying to knock them down further!!!
    Has anyone actually been completely stiffed by them? Or is this about them having a communication problem in a country foreign to them, and shipping behind schedule? Hey... Julie owners in the USA... where did you get it? Anyone else offer it? Pay a fair price for it??? Anyone else get a good deal or service from them? Now stop and think what TA would have charged for that SAME machine, if their method of bumping prices continued without CF in the picture!

[soapbox = off]
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

23. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I just said this in another thread. There shipping isn't cheap, their warranty is now worthless and their customer care is going south like a duck in winter.

I'd hold off giving these people any money until they can show they can fix this mess.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

25. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe View Post
    Hey... Julie owners in the USA... where did you get it? Anyone else offer it? Pay a fair price for it??? Anyone else get a good deal or service from them? Now stop and think what TA would have charged for that SAME machine, if their method of bumping prices continued without CF in the picture!

[soapbox = off]
    TA price would have been $689.00 or $789.00 and them being very rare too.
    I all up front, their prices have blown me out of the importing, where before I would get machines with 6 months lead on the others in the states. With them it is less than a month and mouth watering prices.

I hope with a little time they will work out there shipping and commutations.

The best thing I can say is it took me awhile to get my friend trained in Japan on how to pack for the brutal USA shipping companies. In Japan people take good care (pride in good handling) of the packages to be delivered.

Those that don't what to run a risk of problems, it would be best you wait and see how it comes out (as Tulsa said). But if you are a ground breaker and enjoy a little unknown tomorrow, than they are worth giving a shot to.

REMEMBER SUGAR DRAWS MORE FLIES THAN VINEGAR

Info from an old Farth, you know the grain of salt thing

27. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe View Post
    NOTE: In case someone attempts to misquote me on this, out of context, that was SARCASM!

Yep thats always the way I read it

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast