Thread: New member here! HI!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation New member here! HI!

Hey everyone! I just found out about this page after watching a video on YouTube that showed the Pachislo game Kaiji being played. The video had the link here and I was excited that there are more people who know about the pachislo than I realized!

While I haven't played any real Pachislots in real life, I have known about them ever since my friend, who went to japan, brought me back the official Pachislo magazine as a gift! It was the third volume and covered a variety of Pachislots like Hokuto no Ken (or Fist of the North Star to you uneducated types ), Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji, Dracula Mission, Lupin III, Popeye, 27, Dragon Gal, The Terminator, Sabu-Chan and surprise, surprise Yoshimune.

The magazine came with a special demo DVD which showed a preview of the Lupin III, Yoshimune, and Hokuto no Ken Pachislots in action. Ever since I watched that DVD, I became eager to try out one of these Pachislots. Unfortunately, I can't go to japan!

Since I may as well make my first post here a meaningful one, I just want to ask if there had been attempts to make online versions of these Pachislots to try out? Or how about emulation...if it's legal?

Just thought I'd ask. I hope we can all be a great part of the community here and talk up a storm about slots and pachislots in the future! Looking forward to it!
    To visit the official Yoshimune page, click here --> http://www.daitogiken.com/contents/p...une/index.html
    To visit the official TV series page, click here --> http://www.yoshimune-anime.com

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Yoshimune