Thread: Resetting odds on Wild Wolf

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Resetting odds on Wild Wolf

I recently won a Yamasa Wild Wolf slot machine. I've never owned a machine before. Although the instructions are English the writing inside the machine is Japanese. In the instructions it tells how to change the odds. I tried to do this to make it easy for my kids to win, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I powered down the machine as instructed, turned on an on off switch of some kind and powered the machine back up. I pushed the green button until the numbers changed on the red LED on the inside of the door, then I turned the on off switch off again but I cannot get the machine to go into play mode again. What have I done wrong and how do I reset it? On the outside of the machine in red letters where the win and everything reads it says 'ID 0009' then 'SET 34325' What does this mean? Thank you for your time

Thanks
    Thanks Received

After you change the number to the level you want, you have to depress the spin knob for a few seconds to "set" that level.

Also have you read through the first section on the main page at the top titled "So You're New To Pachis" It goes over alot of the basics, and will answer alot of questions if you are new to the hobby.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt