Thread: pachislo.com has 15% off

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default pachislo.com has 15% off

Just got an email that states pachislo.com has 15% off all pachislos until December 31. Didn't say anything about Pachinkos though.

Custom Star Wars R2D2 Edition

2. The following user says "Thanks" to devospeed

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: pachislo.com has 15% off

My brother just ordered 2 machines from them either the day before the sale (maybe 2 days max)... I told him to email them and see if they will give him the difference (like $60 bucks), hopefully they will do what's right because he will buying more in the near future!

I will report back with my findings!
    PoPeye / Rio de Carnival / Neo Magic Pulsar / Sinbad Adventure / Fist of the North Star / Death Valley / The Cross "Dracula" Pinballs: TZ, RFM, SWE1, LAH, STTNG, TOM

Thanks
    Thanks Received

got the e-mail about 5 pm today. They have great machines and I've dealt with them in the past (I bought LOTR pachinko from them) and there service is top of the line. However, I do think there prices are a little high if you compare sales with Ebay, but that's is OK with me. I know I am going to get a quality product from them.

This is my 2 cents, I do not work or am not paid by Pachinko.com or any of it's affiliates, sponsor, advertising team, relatives, landlords, phone providors, or ISP service agents.
    Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As always, you have to expect to pay an more for a direct purchase item. Sure you can get something for less, usually, on fleabay but it's a risk and reward thing.

If you've got the cash, buying direct from someone you trust is always going to keep the blood pressure down.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Eddie fire express is going for 144 bucks with that 15 % savings.
    Betty Boop, Popeye, Austin Powers, Speed Racer, Neo Planet, Fire Express, Dracula Returns, Tarot Master, King Camel. Rio DeCarnival ,Spin Luck

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Update to my previous message, they told me brother they would credit him the difference of the 2 machines that he bought that went on sale a day or two after.

He said they are really nice to deal with, he talked to them via phone and emails.
    PoPeye / Rio de Carnival / Neo Magic Pulsar / Sinbad Adventure / Fist of the North Star / Death Valley / The Cross "Dracula" Pinballs: TZ, RFM, SWE1, LAH, STTNG, TOM

9. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to gottac

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa View Post
    .....If you've got the cash, buying direct from someone you trust is always going to keep the blood pressure down.
    Yep = no better stated