Thread: Pachinko Palace just lost a customer me!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko Palace just lost a customer me!!!!!!!

Now im really pissed! As a follow up to my last tirade found in this thread

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17291

I just discoverd that PP blatently lied to me over the phone!!!!!!! Let me explaine. as I mentioned in the above thread I had called them to straighten out a problem with a machine that I had purchased from them. During the call we agreed that I could come up and bring the machine in person.
    I had just lost a bid from them on a Fire Express, a newbie brought the bidding to past a ridiculous $300 dollars and I was in the middle of a 2nd (LAST ONE AVAILABLE MACHINE) bid that had surprisingly been relisted!!!!!
    So I inquired if I could buy one directly from them and save the shipping while I was there. I was told to hold while he checked to see how many they had and how much they were. When he returned to the phone I was told that they only had the one left and that it was $350 (Must have checked what the last one went for on Ebay!)
    I told him thats odd I could get it from 2 other vendors online for $169 and with the shipping total the cost would be $238.
    Without hesitation he said GET IT with a voice like I was trying to get over on him the PACHI GOD!
    Then began the bull that this was the last machine that he has and said NOT THAT IM TRYING TO SEND YOU AN IDEA THAT THIS MACHINE WONT BE HERE LONG AND THAT THERE WONT BE ANOTHER FOR A LONG TIME IF EVER ,BUT IT IS AND IF YOU WANT IT BETTER GET IT NOW.and that i could get it for $325. Not in those exact words but that was what was said. He made it clear this was the Last if almost the last on EARTH.
    A typical used car salesman pitch.This was after he knew I was a really good customer and A Pachitalk member!!!!!! and was calling initially for a problem with a machine purchased from them!
    He could have offered it for $238 dont you think?

The second (Last ONE AVAILABLE) that I was bidding on from them went to the other and only other bidder for over $300 It was the guy who jacked up the first bid to that ridiculous price only to get snipped at the last second by a dollar! He started bidding at a higher price then the last High winning bid price of the one he lost out too! WHY?????
    So I bought one from Pachislo.com

I just checked out the ebay listings and look what we have here?????????

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLLECTIBLE-Fire...QQcmdZViewItem

A Miracle has taken place! Is it the sign of the second comming? Pachinko Palace can take their Laminate and shove it where Santa shoved the Tree to the Angel!!!!!!!!!!!

He could have just been straight forward and said that he couldnt sell the machine for less than $325 period and not try to play me like a child.
    I felt he was full of&*&^% but as always I give people the benefit of the doubt
    So now he lost a good customer and it wound up costing him much more in the long run. VENDORS TAKE NOTICE.
    _
    Led Zepplin

2. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Palace just lost a customer me!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I just discoverd that PP blatently lied to me over the phone!!!!!!!
    Without hesitation he said GET IT with a voice like I was trying to get over on him the PACHI GOD!
    Then began the bull that this was the last machine that he has...
    A typical used car salesman pitch.
    He could have just been straight forward and said that he couldnt sell the machine for less than $325 period and not try to play me like a child.
    I felt he was full of&*&^% but as always I give people the benefit of the doubt
    I believe you must have spoken to the same sales person that I USED to deal with there... condescending, arrogant, and FOS.

Eddie, I found out that these people obviously lie SO much in their advertising and eBay listings, that they actually have started to believe themselves. Pretty sad, really.

I haven't dealt with them since I was told by this guy that I needed to buy a dozen machines AT FULL PRICE, before I could get any kind of a quantity discount from them AFTER that purchase. A whopping 10%!!!

I was also told (after a long discussion) that if I could do better elsewhere, to do it. My reply was, "Okay!!!", and I hung up. They called back, saying that we must have been cut-off... and I said, "No... I needed to call those other dealers right away, that's all." Then I hung up again.

I don't bring this up much, if at all... but IMO (non-humble), there are at LEAST three dealers that have taken to treating customers like peons... trying to pull "fast ones" on them, even though some were very good at one time. You can recognize them by the obvious exaggeration in their ads. Some are blatant... some are subtle. If you buy their written BS, they're gonna expect you to buy their oral BS, too. And after that, you can be guaranteed that there will be more where that came from.

These dealers need to wake up REAL soon. The "Japanese Invasion" has begun, and those two or three dealers are providing excellent products, service, and follow-up with customers. As you said, they are humbled when something doesn't go right with a sale, and will go out of their way to make things right.

If the US dealers don't get their acts together quickly, they will be selling used cars... AGAIN!!!
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

4. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

they were one of the reasons I went on to IMPORT MYSELF
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wish I could do that. Don't have the money to do that right now.
    SPIN LUCK #2973 *** KING CAMEL *** SINBAD ADVENTURE *** AUTOMATIC *** WILD WOLF *** DEATH VALLEY *** NEO PLANETT *** THE CYBORG SOLDIER 009 SP *** DESTROYER