Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: SPIN LUCK!!! Ebay!!!

Yeah, isn't it great! We are all definitely enablers here
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Are you kidding me the sucess of Spin Luck determined the price of harley at the very least if i wasnt destined for a Spin Luck , it was to be a Harly machine but I dont have close to 1500 dollars to spend. I could but I would be cutting myself short. I figure 1500 gets me at least 3 undercredited machines shpped and delivered to my door, again thanks Eddie! I cant waite to play Banker ( and I also read in the undercredited thread Dance Night which may be on it's way soon, I like being adventerous
    Betty Boop, Popeye, Austin Powers, Speed Racer, Neo Planet, Fire Express, Dracula Returns, Tarot Master, King Camel. Rio DeCarnival ,Spin Luck

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Harley does look and sound pretty hot though. Out of the "Big 3", I think the Harley would be the only one to tempt me...but not at the going price.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I follow my own path

I have many fun machines other members don't have because of that
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

5. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh sure LP, Dragon Dice didn't thrill you that much. See how ya are?
    Sell it to me so I get stuck with your nonthrilling machine.
    Actually, for the price you sold it to me, I am thrilled with it. The kids like to play it alot, and I still like my Bang Bang Dash best out of the slots. Pachinko has ahold of me for the most part at the moment.

Spin Luck, yeah I wouldn't mind having one. I was told a long time ago that someone will leave me his in his will. So I am in no rush to get one, because I want him to have a very long and happy existence.

But to each his own, everyone has what they consider their best machines and the ones that thrill them the most. No two members are gonna agree on a top ten list, because everyone's tastes are different. That is what makes this hobby so enjoyable. No matter what you like or dislike, there is a machine out there that is gonna warm your heart and no matter what anyone says you will love it (ie Eddie and his MG obsession).

The reason that the top 3 are the top 3 is rarity, quality of manufacture, and english speaking. Yeah there are others that are hard to get, but these three were the first of the short manufactured machines. and not many made it over here. Look at the BBD, only 3 members here have one. The DekaInca, I only know of 5 of them (of which I have 2).

What you like or dislike isn't gonna get you banned, and it's not gonna get you hate mail. It is your opinion and you don't have to like what others like. That is why we belong to the pachination and pachitalk, this isn't spinlucktalk. It's about variety and the differences that make us unique to the world and each other. This uniqueness of loving this hobby is what makes us a family, and as part of that family we have the privilege to belong to the best and only true place of pachi-happiness, PachiTalk.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

7. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good man Lucky I respect you for that. I will tell you what I have a Nintendo original, super, N-64 and Game Cube and am completely content, actually was completley content at N-64 but everyone said the Game Cube was a must have item so I snatched it up!...."I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO PLAY IT !" 300 buttons and it feels way to reel life for me, I will probably sell that soon, for it gets no where near the use of my pachis!, I dunno, agin my point, "I still enjoy the original" maybe im just getting old?
    Betty Boop, Popeye, Austin Powers, Speed Racer, Neo Planet, Fire Express, Dracula Returns, Tarot Master, King Camel. Rio DeCarnival ,Spin Luck

Thanks
    Thanks Received

...well, maybe a little hate-mail Just kidding
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will be honest, out of my collection I felt my Austin Powers machine was one of the least played machines in my collection for whatever reason I just didnt play it often enough. BUT could be someones most favorite machine in their collection if they could own one or own one at a good price which is why I threw mine on auction. Why should I hog a machine that I am not playing that someone else would really love to have in their collection possibly. So I am giving that opportunity, just like in our future if this should happen with machines like Spin Luck and Dragon Dice or even Harley's. All I was saying with the post is I felt personally some of us own certain machines to just own them, I am guilty of it, especially with Austin Powers only to learn it wasnt your speed and just a novelity issue, So why hog it when someone else may actually want or enjoy the gameplay of it. I want to say sorry to anyone I may have offended tonight.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe View Post
    PachiTalk will get blamed either way, Dawn.
    So true, LP!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My thinking on when a member asks your top 3 or 5 or whatever, They are obviously new to the pachiworld and don't wanna end up spending money on a lame arse machine that has no game play..... The reason why I want a spin luck is due to the fact there is a chance of getting more than 350 tokens. if there was a pachislo that you would win 1000 tokens if you got a 777 on the reels I would get that.... I would love to have a vegas machine due to the large jackpots, but I refuse to spend over a thousand bucks only to get it confinscated due to the laws here in my state.

I really don't understand all the moaning and belly aching about newbies asking questions that most all ask... If all you are gonna do is gripe at them and leave a smart arse remark then don't waste your time posting, just skip on by. if you are a teacher, you teach the exact same thing year after year. whats so hard about repeating yourself on pachitalk??????????????

btw. I know we have a couple teachers here, my comment wasn't directed at you. I was just using your profession as an example to the entire community...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_doo_m2002 View Post
    . if there was a pachislo that you would win 1000 tokens if you got a 777 on the reels I would get that....
    THe time has approached as now you are ready for Million God With him your desires can be fufilled!
    Led Zepplin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I respect everyones right to their opinions we have a ton of them here, and sharing them is one of the reasons I show up here everyday. I applaud your guts in sharing a possible unpopular opinion, I own a SL and was not offended by your comments. I also wondered what the hype was about surrounding the highly collectible IGT machines. In my opinion they are just that collectable, harder to find, with unique game play. This could be said for many of the machines, not just the SL and the HD and the DD. I enjoy my machines and our personal favorite and bang for buck winner is the King Camel purchased this summer for $120 no shipping fees. I paid the same for the automatic and have modded it and now it is a popular game in my game room. These are just my opinions feel free to disagree with them, you are entitled to your own as well.roud:
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to slothappy144

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Shucks Pachiroom, so you're not that impressed with the Spin Luck. It's no big deal, it's your opinion and you're welcome to it!

Perobably like most Spin Luck owners here, I certainly wasn't offended!

Frankly, I still like all of my machines, each more than the other, if that makes any sense.

For example, Nobunaga's Ambition (King of the Battle World) which also is an IGT machine. A lot of people don't like it because it is all in Japanese. But IMHO it is a fine machine. Fun to play, and just as much fun to try to figure out.

Sure, I like to hear English spoken by the machines, but that isn't one of my requirements.

As far as the SL is concerned, yes, I like it, but it is impossible for me to eye-shoot, I just don't have the 'eye-hook' coordination needed to get the full enjoyment out of it.

Anyway, that too is just my opinion. BTW, if you're interested, or just curious, take a look at my review of the Nobunaga's Ambition in the museum.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

17. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i was the one who was bored silly by SL . ive owned about 40 different machines now, i love the dragon dice and super blackjack the best.but my fixation is now on pachinkos lumina cased machine to be specific.

19. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to birdbrain

Winnipeg Pachinko Correspondent dishpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

The "eye shooting" in this game is difficult but not impossible. In some machines this aspect of game play is impossible and on others it is very easy. The Spin Luck's good balance between ease of play and the challenge, keeps me coming back to play this great machine. The possibility of hitting the illusive "7777" is an added bonus.

I certainly didn't take any offense to your comments as we all have our own preferrences. Passionate people playing Pachis makes for passionate and spirited conversation.

I can't afford a "Beemer" either and get great value from my Taurus but that won't stop me from dreaming when I see a Jag go by. My inexpensive Babel provides almost as much fun as my Spin Luck but it doesn't have as many accoutrements or the mystique either.

Play On!
    Last edited by dishpan; 12-07-2006 at 12:50 PM.
    If you haven't grown up by age 50 ... you don't have to!

21. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to dishpan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is the most POS Spin Luck I've ever seen! So do not out bid me!

The door sags, it needs paint, bulbs need replacing, and on and on...
    Last edited by 01PyTypeR#1140; 12-07-2006 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

23. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's # is 224.

25. The following user says "Thanks" to Lazarus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiroom View Post
    ( and I also read in the undercredited thread Dance Night which may be on it's way soon, I like being adventerous
    I have Dance Night from GAKU that does not get played much(with GAKU volume control). Maybe we could work out a trade or if you are interested in purchase, maybe I can do an auction deal.
    and a few others.

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe
    I think the next time someone asks "What's your favorite?"... I'll answer "All of them!".
    My answer is and always will be "The Next one!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe
    But then, someone might end up frustrated when they attempt to literally buy ALL OF THEM!

I'm sure WE'LL get blamed for that, too.
    Yes, you all are to blame!!!! God help me if I ever win the lottery!!!!

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

28. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If I won the Florida Lottery there would be a 40' container of pachinkos being unloaded at the port within 3 or 4 months.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

30. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast