Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SPIN LUCK!!! Ebay!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: SPIN LUCK!!! Ebay!!!

Hes in PA. Whos going to go check it out? looks like a burnt out belly bulb.
    Last edited by Chrisdice; 12-06-2006 at 11:18 PM. Reason: added to message
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just in time for Christmas... and he should have mentioned that burnt out bulb. : Maybe ask for a discount because of it -- at least to pay for your repair?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would love to have it but way to rich for my blood right now..
    SPIN LUCK #2973 *** KING CAMEL *** SINBAD ADVENTURE *** AUTOMATIC *** WILD WOLF *** DEATH VALLEY *** NEO PLANETT *** THE CYBORG SOLDIER 009 SP *** DESTROYER

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice View Post
    Hes in PA. Whos going to go check it out? looks like a burnt out belly bulb.
    I would if he's not to far out. Where in PA is he?
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ya know what I have been holding this in for a while and it's time i let it go, I hope no one hates me after this but I cant help myself, It irritates me when someone puts one of those up for sale. They try and sell it all wrong" Only under 1,000 of them ever made" ya know what they get one shread of information on how valuable the machine is and they go to town on it. Well like I have said in other posts and I mean it I have given up on Spin Luck, too much stress. For those of you that own one I am sure you enjoy it's gameplay. and to this day I still give a lot of props to that machine and it's sister machine but come on folks we have to come to realization and get with the program, I want a Spin Luck just as much as the next person but there are many more intresting machines out there that are great in a lot of ways, we just fail to see it. Example, a post the other day of undercredited machines and we all gave our examples, also thanks to Eddie I decided after viewing his video to purchase today a Banker 9 machine from Stealth, Ya want to know why, It's cool, I mean look at the lines dividing each reel alone, It has some funky crazy led color display going on. to each his own, but my point is we need to stop getting so hung up on " What everyone else thinks is great" and focus on what we may actually enjoy as far as it's gameplay is concerned. If this post gets people hating me I hope at the very least I made some kind of a weird point, I will say this since joing this forum I have made it a personal duty day after day stressing left and right to make sure I own either a Spin Luck or a Dragon Dice machine, and I refuse to get roped into the stupidity of spending that much money on a machine that in my personal opinion could be boring and not entertaining. lets face it these things are big and bulky, I remember someone saying a while back that Spin Luck bored the heck out of them, Just think before purchase thats all I am saying folks and if I should be banned after this post , I enjoyed all of your information provided from this forum along with all the great people I met on here.
    Betty Boop, Popeye, Austin Powers, Speed Racer, Neo Planet, Fire Express, Dracula Returns, Tarot Master, King Camel. Rio DeCarnival ,Spin Luck

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachiroom

Thanks
    Thanks Received

9. The following user says "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've owned the Harley, Spin Luck, and Dragon Dice.
    They've found happy homes with members, when I needed to convert pachis to pennies.
    I must say, the Harley and Spin Luck are the only machines that I've sold that I truly miss. Dragon Dice never really thrilled me all that much. Sure, it's IGT... and unique with the spinning dice... but it's not in the same class as the other two, IMO.

All I can say is that if you've never played them... you can't judge them.

BTW, I think the member that thought Spin Luck was boring was speaking from a pachipuro standpoint... a person that plays them in Japan for a living.
    He obviously didn't win on that one.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

11. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think you guys are just too easy I have NO desire for any of those machines...although I did get seduced by all the Julie talk. But then again, I got Julie for $199.
    Dawn

13. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe View Post
    .......All I can say is that if you've never played them... you can't judge them......
    Well stated.

It is easier to say something is not worth it if you don't want to pay (or can't pay)what it is worth.( I have that problem with the Harley Davidson Pachislo )

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What kicks me is when new members post something like, "What's your favorite machine?" or "Which one do you like the best?" or "If you could own ANY, which would it be?".

If our honest opinions and answers to those questions cause anyone to become obsessed and lose sleep over finding a Spin Luck, or Dragon Dice... well... WE didn't force your quest, did we?

I think the next time someone asks "What's your favorite?"... I'll answer "All of them!".

But then, someone might end up frustrated when they attempt to literally buy ALL OF THEM!

I'm sure WE'LL get blamed for that, too.
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It is actually kinda fun for me to sit back and watch it all unfold here. Sometimes it's almost like a feeding frenzy Very enjoyable...does that make me bad?
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Im just saying, im done getting hung up on one or two machines that gets too much publicity. Im not picking sides on a machine, just stating an opinion on machines. hey Im here and a Pachi fan, lets not forget that.
    Betty Boop, Popeye, Austin Powers, Speed Racer, Neo Planet, Fire Express, Dracula Returns, Tarot Master, King Camel. Rio DeCarnival ,Spin Luck

Thanks
    Thanks Received

[QUOTE=pachiroom;182364I decided after viewing his video to purchase today a Banker 9 machine from Stealth, Ya want to know why, It's cool, I mean look at the lines dividing each reel alone, It has some funky crazy led color display going on. .[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the new machine! Its not a flashy as SL , doesnt have the cool wheel and it doesnt speak English ( Why that always seems to matter I have no idea) but its play is really fun .
    Its very easy to eyeshoot and the sound when you stop the reels makes it feel real solid.
    Its a basic Pachislo machine with some nice touches and is really fun to play.
    I find myself playing it as much and more than some of the "Great" machines... Oh Thanks to you and your Gameroom pics Im getting a Fire Express for Xmas!
    Led Zepplin

19. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's OK Pachiroom...you're allowed to voice an opinion here It looks like you have quite a variety of machines to keep you happy. If you don't want to get caught in the "must have" trap, more power to you
    Dawn

21. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pitchforks and torches are at the ready

mob.jpg

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thats awesome, If you can figure out like I did the volume equilization on it you will be ok, the sound dosnt seem so piercing like they say. Choose 2 for the upper speakers and like 5 or 6 for the lower, it is an awesome machine, you will have lots of fun with it, plus it's a looker. hint, I peeled the play sticker near the max bet area and you can see the 8 rainbow lights above the reels a lot better on the beautiful chrome a lot better that way

24. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiroom

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiroom View Post
    Im just saying, im done getting hung up on one or two machines that gets too much publicity. Im not picking sides on a machine, just stating an opinion on machines. hey Im here and a Pachi fan, lets not forget that.
    Oh... I agree with you.
    You DO need to stop getting hung up on the Spin Luck and Dragon Dice (the machines you quoted earlier).

You REALLY should be getting hung up over a Harley Davidson, instead.
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK Logic...now you are just simply asking to be blamed
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PachiTalk will get blamed either way, Dawn.
    logicprobe

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast