Thread: Monroe - Sexy Showtime!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Monroe - Sexy Showtime!

I'm not sure what to call this one. I guess it's a modern pachinko, it has a rapid fire shooter and some electronics. There's no video display and there are no reels though.

It arrived just last night, so I'm still pretty fuzzy about what makes what happen. At some point the clothes go flying off the girl in the center. There are two levels, first she's in her underwear, then it's all her.

I hesitate to call this last image rated R, but I suppose there are those who might be offended by it, so I'm not posting it directly in the thread.

http://www.postpurgatory.com/bunk/Mo...o/DSC00007.JPG

Gameplay on this one is wonderfully cheesy. The music and sound effects sound like they came straight out of an Atari 2600. This one is much harder than the other pachinko I have, but right before bed I guess I hit the big one (not sure what caused this to happen), it just started paying out and paying out. I had to refill the payout hopper about six times.

I haven't had it long enough to figure out how everything works, but I love this machine. It's retro-wierd taken to the extreme.

The only real problem it has is that it's pretty dirty. What's the best way to clean the cell?

-S

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Stingray