Thread: New Goodies.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New Goodies.

Well, I got some new additions to my arcade collection about 2 weeks ago and finally got some time to take them out of their boxes tonight. Keep in mind, these are all unfinished but I thought some would want to have a look see.

The 2 pachinko machines are Lupin the 3rd and Yellow Cab. The wood frame will be stained at a later date. This is my first experience with pachinko machines and I must say that there is no such thing as a quiet pachinko machine. The noise made from the balls shooting back and forth is amazingly loud and when you get a big bonus, all hell breaks loose. I'm not quite sure I understand the skill/technique in playing them yet so I'll still need to log some more time with them. So far, I still perfer pachislo over pachinko. Comments and questions are welcomed.

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to meanbean

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Goodies.

Really nice machines meanbean & thanks for taking the time to share the pictures
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You are very welcome Chrish. I'm not really sure how to play the big bonus rounds yet. I know that the middle shoot will allow it to get to the point of a big bonus but don't know what to do during that time. I'm thinking of also bending some of the nails so that it allows for a better chance of hitting the middle shoot.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by meanbean
    You are very welcome Chrish. I'm not really sure how to play the big bonus rounds yet. I know that the middle shoot will allow it to get to the point of a big bonus but don't know what to do during that time. I'm thinking of also bending some of the nails so that it allows for a better chance of hitting the middle shoot.
    Just keep shooting those balls into the middle & there may well be a little tray that will also open up below your middle shoot during the fever round to shoot those balls into.
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't most Pachinko Parlors bend the nails so that it prevents the ball from falling in the middle shoot? I'm thinking this may be the case since I can go through 200 balls and might not even get 1 to land inside.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice machines, where did the stands come from?
    open the glass and try to pass balls through the nails, its yours, make it play how you want it to,
    Bend your nails for fun.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The stands were included with the machines. I'm not sure where they were sourced from originally.

Thanks for all of the props.