Thread: Put three machine into bonus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Put three machine into bonus

I was able to have some play time with the machines tonight. I don't get much chance lately. While playing a machine my son put the Destroyer into a big bonus. My wife was playing the Harley and she got a chance and then a spin of the wheel. It ended up as a low chance. Then put it into a Rush and got it into bonus. I was playing the Kiwame machine and it gives you a chance game once in a while. You have to guess right three times in a row. You start the reels and it tells you for the first reel witch one to stop but then it is a 50/50 shot as to witch to stop next. If you get it right then you need to do it successfully three times in a row. Tonight was the first time I did it! I do not know if it was normal or if it was something big it can give you but it put me into a big bonus. I played and it payed and payed and payed!!! Then of coarse the hopper jammed and I emptied it out thought it was OK but that made for another problem with that brand machine. The momentary switch on the power supply does not act as a miner reset. In the past I have had to reset the machine after any error because the minor reset with the key does not work. I did not want to lose my big bonuses so I looked at the key reset. Found that the sensor was not even on the machine ware it is supposed to be. Knowing other machines there is an empty two pin jack on the board so I took a chance and crossed the two pins. Bingo! Minor reset. Will have to find a spare two pin male jack and rig something up. Was able to get the hopper to work a few times then constantly jams up. Wanted to play out the game so took hopper out of second Kiwame but then hopper empty error but full of tokens. Do minor reset spit out a ton of tokens and fine till next spin and hopper empty error again. Same as before, some thing again and again. I finally did a major reset and was playing out fine but tokens were starting to jam in the token slot. It must be dirty from sitting in the barn. Didn't feel like messing with it to see if it would pay out tokens for a small payout. Thats my knight!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Put three machine into bonus

I hope things look up for you.....
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The barn? You keep your babies in a BARN?

Just kidding Laz. Hope you find and can frix the problem!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well TJ it is shaped like a barn. Just think of a barn in miniature. Not heated so no playing machines in winter. Temp. till pachi room is done. Ran into a snag last winter when I fell and was hurt and money was tight. Summer has been non stop work. Seven days a week if I can. Winter will be the worst since I started painting! I will be sitting home most of the time. I'm so happy just thinking of how far that unemployment check will go. I have been trying to get the needed materials stocked up so I can work on it in my winter spare time. As far as the machine will have to take apart the hopper and give it a good cleaning.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry to hear about your trouble with the Kiwame I thought you had it worked out with the reset jumper.
    Try spray mineral oil, it is in stainless steel cleaner, Sprayway brand is even lemon scented!
    works great to condition tokens, balls. leaves a light clean oil film will help to prevent rust from forming out in the tool shed.
    Summer is non stop for me as well, I have 3 side jobs going now. Money =Pachi for me.
    there must be interior painting jobs in WI. I quit excavating in the winter and just do remodeling/cabinet building. I never get a rest...
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page