Total newb to the pachinko thing having picked up a Let's Go Circuit while at the UK Pinball show today. Already got a Pinball table and a Pachinko seemed the ideal game to complement it

Its a straight out of the parlour one - which seems nice and clean and good value for 99 ukp. As is always the way with these things - i've now got the obligatory newbie questions - i have done a forum search and couldnt find the answers. Somethings were explained to my by the guy @ pachinkos.co.uk but with 175 pinball tables plus Pachinko's and Pachislos going around me i think i missed stuff

I guess most of these will be obvious but any help appreciated.

All the balls that are kept by the machine seem to come straight out of the back and on the floor - am i supposed to just have a tray round there to collect them ? - though i guess it cant payout if they're down there

The ball release knob that rotates round is like a variable control - mine seems to sometimes do nothing and then you have to turn it back and forwards a few times to get it to go - sounds like dirty contacts to me ? - is this mechanism removable for cleaning.

Is there supposed to be sound during play or only when you get a ball to drop into the centre target - it seems very quiet with just balls falling - i know these machines have a reputation for being loud - but is it right for just a few seconds at a time. Also there's no sound when the screensaver type bit kicks in.

Almost finished....

I was shown the little LED display on the back and told this was a diagnostics detail - obviously the diagnostic descriptions are all in japanese - mine is displaying 7 - hopefully 7 is good

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Dean.

-------------------------------
http://www.samares.net
its our home !!
--------------------------------