Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice View Post
If he wants to throw his money away in shipping fees let him. Did the leds just go out or did it get shipped to you like that?
When Milt ran things he sold the games with the faulty led's as scratch and dents with big discounts. Then he learned how to fix the leds using the info from pachitalk. I guess this is another strike for the new guy.
I really would like to cost them money to ship it back and forth to do a simple fix but, I really don't want to risk shipping damage going back and forth, especially with them, the machine otherwise is in awesome shape and i'd like to keep it that way!
My luck it would get damaged in shipping and that would be a whole new can of worms!
If they wont send the replacement boards then add another strike on them and i will fix them myself!
As far as it being shipped that way or not, I have no idea, I have only had it for about 11/2 months and didn't even know about the led problem until the other day when i read about it on here! I was kinda curious why the center reel looked darker than the other 2, now i have my answer, center has 2 out and 1 going, other 2 reels have 1-2 starting to go, not bad yet!
Thanks to the wonderful people on Pachitalk and the wealth of info I have learned so much!
Thank you everyone!