Thread: My NEW Speed Racer Go Go Go

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My NEW Speed Racer Go Go Go

Just got my 2nd machine, a Go Go Go. I was really excited to see how it differs from my Super BlackJack which, until today, is the only pachislo machine I've ever played...other than some of the online games.

I bought it from Grand View Products (I would have gone with SYSCOM/pachislo.com as I did with my SBJ but they no longer ship to Washington). I was very impressed with Grand View, their knowledge and the condition in which my machine arrived. My machine appears to be nearly perfect cosmetically and was immaculately cleaned. Even the smokey smell which was apparant in my SBJ was non-existent in the Speed Racer. I was also surprised that they installed the volume pots because they were not advertised and I simply forgot to ask. I was prepared to do the install myself after reading about other people's issues with the somewhat problematic LCD caused speaker noise, squeals, etc... from the Go Go Go's.

I haven't had too much of a chance to play extensively but after about an hour, my initial impression is that the Speed machine on level 3 is a bit tighter on awarding the bonus levels than my SBJ when set to the same setting. I'm definitely digging the Speed Racer theme and I can already tell that I'm going to love exploring all that Go Go Go has to offer!

I do wish I could toggle this machine between credit mode and auto-pay mode. I have a young son who loves to hear the coins pay off after each win. My Super BlackJack allows the toggle so that will probably continue to be his machine of choice.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my initial impressions. For now, I'm a happy camper!

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to NiTRO

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My NEW Speed Racer Go Go Go

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new machine. Try putting in 50 tokens and then put in 3 more for each play and it'll pay off for each win!
    Never met a Pachi I didn't like!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm glad you're happy with your new machine. It's always fun to get a new one and then trying to see and figure out all the ins and outs of it.

I've never seen or played a Speed Racer, so it sounds very interesting!

I hope you'll do a review of it and post it in the museum. You can never have too many reviews!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok...so I know I'm kind of a noob here but how do you get into the museum? My understanding was that I just needed to re-login with user/password in the museum forum and it would let me in. Not the case. Am I missing something?

Thanx in advance!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You have to register using your current username and password.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.