Thread: Black King Pulsar Arrived!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Black King Pulsar Arrived!

I just received the Black King Pulsar form my win last Fri. The machine looks Brand new no scratches or crazes anywhere. I thought Great best condition machine yet. I set it up added the coins powered it up hit the reel arm and Uh OH!!! Two reels were spinning and the third was not and there was a severe motor strain sound. I tried to stop the spinning reels with the buttons to no avail so I turned off the power through the surge protector strip. I didnt want to open the door with the 2 reels spinning. Upon opening
    the door I saw that the trouble reel was at an angle to its track it looked as if the reel strip was too big for the reel. the reel would not turn by hand it was frozen.. I checked to see if the reel was cracked or damaged while still in the machine I have never removed one and wasnt sure how too. I will learn. anyway by looking carefully I saw that it had come off of its track and I managed to snap it back in place. By hand the reel moved as the others and looked right the strip had a normal appearance as well. I Powered it up again and all is great. Question is, will there be any damage from what was probably an impact from shipping to the alingment sensors. I played it through the big Jackpot and all seems to be working. Will the strain have caused damage to the motor? Thanks
    Led Zepplin

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Black King Pulsar Arrived!

It's a good idea to always check your machine over when it arrives, all boards mounted correctly, reels seated right, hopper in tracks, all connections connected and snug.

your problem shouldn't have damaged anything and the reels line up correctly by themselves.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

4. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The motor should be fine, these are not that different from the ones we use at Bally's and I never had a stepper motor go bad in over three years. There like a timex. If all is working now then there shouldn't be any alingment damage down the road.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    I just received the Black King Pulsar form my win last Fri.
    gettin tired of the spin luck ehhhh?????? well, you know where I live. ship her on down my way so I don't have to fight chris and sporty for the next one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I doubt you hurt a thing. These machines, look fragil, but are tough as nails.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

9. The following user says "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

il second that they at sea for at least 2 months with no food bashed about by waves ect
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    I doubt you hurt a thing. These machines, look fragil, but are tough as nails.
    and they like to take their frustrations out on there owners by sending them to the hospital.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_doo_m2002
    gettin tired of the spin luck ehhhh?????? well, you know where I live. ship her on down my way so I don't have to fight chris and sporty for the next one.
    Actually Scoob, I think Eddie should ship the Spin Luck to ME
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My Spinluck????????????????? Nooo my Brothers you got to get your own!!!!!
    Led Zepplin

14. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Come on Eddie, be a sport!!
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

your not even gonna be home so therefore it comes to me.... :aetsch:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Spin Lucks For everyone YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Led Zepplin

18. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    I just received the Black King Pulsar form my win last Fri. The machine looks Brand new no scratches or crazes anywhere. I thought Great best condition machine yet. I set it up added the coins powered it up hit the reel arm and Uh OH!!! Two reels were spinning and the third was not and there was a severe motor strain sound. I tried to stop the spinning reels with the buttons to no avail so I turned off the power through the surge protector strip. I didnt want to open the door with the 2 reels spinning. Upon opening
    the door I saw that the trouble reel was at an angle to its track it looked as if the reel strip was too big for the reel. the reel would not turn by hand it was frozen.. I checked to see if the reel was cracked or damaged while still in the machine I have never removed one and wasnt sure how too. I will learn. anyway by looking carefully I saw that it had come off of its track and I managed to snap it back in place. By hand the reel moved as the others and looked right the strip had a normal appearance as well. I Powered it up again and all is great. Question is, will there be any damage from what was probably an impact from shipping to the alingment sensors. I played it through the big Jackpot and all seems to be working. Will the strain have caused damage to the motor? Thanks

Don't sweat a thing. You did things perfect! As Chrisdice says they are like a Timex watch. "Take a licking and keep on ticking!!!" These machines were designed by top notch people and they spared nothing in building these babys! In some cases these machines are put through the ringer and yet they still work. Also if you noticed .. your machine is made to be repaired in a matter of minutes. I mean you can tear it down to bear bones in a matter of about 30 mintues.. when these machines were brand new they were BIG money. They were build like a rock the companys like Yamasa kept that in mind and they were worth their weight in gold. Most of these machines will remain in service for years to come because the quality that went into them was nothing less then state of the art and they kept the technician in mind when making them. I cannot say enough good about them. I LOVE to work on them and they give hours of delight and great service. I am happy to hear that the shippers didn't wreck your machine. I guess all in all what I am saying is that the machines worst enemie is the shipping companys.

Congrats again!

Tony
    When I was a kid I didn't just burn the ants with a magnifying glass I followed them back to the hole and commited ant genicide!

20. The following user says "Thanks" to SpeedRacer888