Hi All,
This is an "Anti-Pachinko" type of question, what I'm asking sort of defeats half the fun but it was asked of me.

We had a machine (Avengers) enter a wild spree of jackpots with the end result being an on screen credit number being 48,159 balls.

I wanted to see if the x10 meant it was 481590 balls or just 48159 balls, I let the machine pay out and then put them through a ball counter.

At this point I saw it was 48159 balls so my question was answered, just then a customer asked me "Too bad you have to carry all those ball trays", personally I
think the ball trays are cool but it's almost 2 hours for the payout process, he had a point.

If I took the screen number and then powered off the machine so I could take the balls out of the two front trays, is there a way I could bring the machine back up and not have it continue to pay out, I know there are various reset buttons but the presence of a motherboard battery makes me think this is not possible.

This particular machine "Banks" the ball credits until there is space in the upper and lower trays, therefore if both trays are full, I could in theory interrupt the payout
process and that would be the end of it. Just to be clear this is not an attempt to stop the game, it's an attempt to stop the payout after everything related to the jackpot portion of the game has ended.

I know the Vegas slots hold the payout through a power cycle, I'd almost bet pachinkos also do this however maybe there's a way around it, since it's related to a
jackpot, this is not something I can test on demand, so if anyone has had experience with this or knows a way around it, I'd appreciate the help, if it's not possible it's fine by me, the customers can live with it.

Actually I was very impressed by the machine, after it finished paying out, there was no noticeable heat or other issues.. I thought it would get warmer from all the activity but apparently this was (happy to say) incorrect.

Cheers -- Dan