Thread: Pulled pink panther out of old cabinet , mounted in wall now getting error.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pulled pink panther out of old cabinet , mounted in wall now getting error.

I took my gear shock pink panther out of its table top cabinet drained balls and mounted it in my wall . Put balls back in now I am getting two error messages one on startup then it changes to the other. Before you jump up and say it a out of ball error it's not the usual one that comes up is small text horizontaly across the top of the screen. This is a bold vertical color message starts as a 2 then turns to the 3 see pics. Also the lights stay on the outter frame like in the photo no flashing.IMG_0750.jpgIMG_0749.jpgIMG_0751.jpgyep the pics are sideways again doesn't seem to matter which way I orient the camera. Oh well any translation would be a great help. Some other details everything on the game still works all the payouts etc also found no plugs undone or damaged .

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pulled pink panther out of old cabinet , mounted in wall now getting error.

According to the Google Translate app, it says "Accessory Error 2" "Accessory Error 3". That's all I can tell you, friend.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pulled pink panther out of old cabinet , mounted in wall now getting error.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolldor View Post
    According to the Google Translate app, it says "Accessory Error 2" "Accessory Error 3". That's all I can tell you, friend.
    Yeah thanks , but I am doubting the googles take on the subtly of Japanese.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Check the basics. Door open contacts. Hold the reset button during power up.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Check the basics. Door open contacts. Hold the reset button during power up.
    Not familiar with the location of a reset button on a pachinko please explain , location?

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

normally on the PSU board or on the cel.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't think there is a reset switch on the GearShock frame machines, the frame manual doesn't appear to mention anything about one. Besides with everything else working, I'd expect the error to be related to the animatronics on the Pink Panther figure. Perhaps something got knocked and jammed up during the move?

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to daverob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by daverob View Post
    I don't think there is a reset switch on the GearShock frame machines, the frame manual doesn't appear to mention anything about one. Besides with everything else working, I'd expect the error to be related to the animatronics on the Pink Panther figure. Perhaps something got knocked and jammed up during the move?
    Yep I had a plug unseated that cleared up the issue it controlled the panther and the diamond animations. Now to figure out why the lights don't dance on the frame door just a few stay on.