Thread: Anyone own The Grudge?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Anyone own The Grudge?

Just curious if anybody here owns The Grudge pachinko. That's one of several that's still on my want list, but I never hear anything about it. I've never even seen video of one in action, but the theme is great and it would fit in perfectly with all my other horror games. If anyone has one and is willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks!
    Pachislos: Addams Family, Fever Ghost, Death Valley, Silent Hill, Neo Magic Pulsar. Pachinkos: Horror Mansion, The Omen, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Indiana Jones, Popeye, The Ring, The Grudge, Ghost Neo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Anyone own The Grudge?

I don't own the machine, but MrGneiss posted links when the machine was released. Posts 8 & 11 should at least get you video of the machine.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...-8-grudge.html

3. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post
    I don't own the machine, but MrGneiss posted links when the machine was released. Posts 8 & 11 should at least get you video of the machine.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...-8-grudge.html
    Thanks for the reply. Actually, that thread was how I learned of the game originally, but that video link never worked for me. It said "This video is no longer available". I assumed the video got pulled at some point and that it wasn't my phone or iPad. Does the video come up for you?
    Pachislos: Addams Family, Fever Ghost, Death Valley, Silent Hill, Neo Magic Pulsar. Pachinkos: Horror Mansion, The Omen, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Indiana Jones, Popeye, The Ring, The Grudge, Ghost Neo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ah, you are correct. Sorry I didn't check the link. Copy and paste CR 呪怨 into YouTube and you'll be able to see some videos of the machine in action.

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post
    Ah, you are correct. Sorry I didn't check the link. Copy and paste CR 呪怨 into YouTube and you'll be able to see some videos of the machine in action.
    Thank you very much!