Thread: Somebody could you please help me...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Somebody could you please help me...

I have a rare Mission Impossible Pachislo made by Daiichi...The game was working just fine until i hit a bonus and i didn't have enough tokens in it for the payout....Well the key nor the red reset button is working to reset the machine...I can't get this annoying music to stop....Does anyone know what i can do??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Somebody could you please help me...

I think you need to fill with whatever coins you have so the machine can pay out. Most machines come with just two hundred tokens but I've found you need about double that for smoother operation.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Failing that. A full reset.
    Ian #UKPachinko

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have filled the hopper with coins but that does not stop the annoying alert..Coin mechanism won't engage until i reset the machine..10488022_836127676412582_4546956036870736616_n.jpg
    Inside the machine is a Red reset button and a key lock...I don't know what else to try to get this reset...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is a full reset different from a regular reset? If so, Please give me instructions on how to do it....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have tried filling hopper with coins but it does nothing if the machine is not reset...The coin mechanism will not engage until a reset is done..The coins come right out....Inside the machine is a red rest button & key lock...I have tried the turn off the machine turn the key rest procedure...I have pressed the reset button also....Nothing but the annoying music and lady speaking..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Does anyone know how to get this 2011 Daichi Mission Impossible Pachislo to reset? I was playing and hit a bonus and ran out of coins in the hopper for the pay-out...Next thing the alert music and lady speaking Japanese came on...The regular reset procedure does not work....Is there another reset procedure i can use??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

first off

Welcome to Pachitalk

second

full reset..
    -------------------------------
    In order to do a full reset or change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or credits being played.

Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs) or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).

Machine must be turned OFF. Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch to the "ON" or "ODDS" position. Turn main power switch ON to access programming mode.

A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door or on a display inside the door.

Locate the reset button. This will be located on your power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of the door only.

Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on the credit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle (black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, to lock odds level into machine memory.

Turn key switch back or flip toggle to "OFF" or "PLAY" position. Machine should immediately initialize. You will know the machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sure you remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever. If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and turn power switch back to ON position.
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

11. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If i have done a hard reset on my pachislo machine and it does not reset...Is there something else that would work?

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

any error codes displayed on the front?
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have you tried filling it back up with tokens and letting it pay out?
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

15. The following user says "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

are you able to change the odds and complete the full reset?? the first few times i did a reset i was doing it wrong and not completing the full reset..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

17. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is what i'm getting in this video...It starts with a zero then goes blank..https://youtu.be/Ae1zdRVkQJ0