Thread: Need Help with Jammed Machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Need Help with Jammed Machine

Hello! Does anyone know anyone in the greater Denver metro/Boulder/Foothills who repairs modern pachinko machines? I've attached pictures below, but this one has a ball jam. It was in working order when I bought it but over time this happened, and then after watching numerous YouTube videos I do not see anything quite like this one in order to figure out how to open the front properly or other way to access the area. Thanks for any help, photos, manuals or local referrals. This is just a toy, but it was fun when it worked and would love to get it working again!

IMG_4014.jpg IMG_4012.jpg IMG_4013.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Need Help with Jammed Machine

Your machine basically a model C with the electronics overlaid. The electronics should all be latched connectors, unlatch them (important to note arrangement!).
    The model C mechanism is attached with squeeze latches, the entire mechanism can be snapped on and off...

It seems like there are members in your area that might be able to help you out.

Good luck!

3. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to CarlW

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks so much! We will try that. If anyone reading this is local to our above stated location and I mess this up, make a few bucks to help fix it?!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a version of this machine, and each ball that lands in start pocket, or fever pocket, it stay until it pays you, so the question is do you have balls in top hopper? cause the balls will pile up until it pays you, if you got a fever or many, the jam is due too machine waiting to pay you. when you get a fever, you win close to 2000 balls, that's 3 to 4 top trays full to get all, on my version, the winning balls fall out in one area in back, losers in different spot in back.
    That's what I would check first, by your second picture, it has a hole for balls with a half ramp, then it just drops, and that's where your pile is
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you asked how to open front of machine, the green part that has hole in it on right side, on back behind that there a metal lever, push it down, to open glass, the tray in front under glass (green) there a metal button on right side once glass is open, and that trays opens, but neither of theses will help you with your problem, but that's how you open each
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

8. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if you figure out how to open glass, do these in order when machine is plugged in

1. fill top hopper in back of machine
    2. make sure in dark green paths, from top hopper to pay motor, that both paths have balls in it.
    3. in front of machine, make sure you have space for winning balls, if its full, it should send balls to lower tray, if that's full, it can't pay you, and you need to drop them to a tray or basket, that's what yellow levers are for.

If that didn't help, try

4. with glass open, drop a ball in start pocket (center pocket only), does it pay you anything?

if yes to (4), turn off machine, close glass door, empty top hopper (lever on back, about 2 inch's from top on left side, empty front ball trays (yellow levers on front), lay machine on its side, looking at it from the back, lay on right side, the balls will move that are jammed, do it slowly, then tip back to correct standing, then start over doing 1, 2, 3 above, make sure machine is on. (each ball stuck in machine should pay you 7 balls)

if no to (4), I'm sorry, I can't help you

10. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to quester