Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sanyo Comet 2 problem with payout

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sanyo Comet 2 problem with payout

Quote Originally Posted by Jbop View Post
    There is only one ball inside the seesaw. Should there be 2? It seems like with 2 there would be too much weight for the seesaw to tilt forward at all. I could try it though.

I will try to get some video when I get aa chance. Here are a couple of pictures that really highlight the issue. The red circle is the ball position, the arrow points to the fact that the seesaw is barely unlatching the jackpot ramp in the first picture and tilting back enough in the second so the ramp won't tilt and the payout dumps to the back instead of the front.

I'll get some good images of the seesaw piece and see if there is some kind of tab to make sure it goes all the way to the down position. I'll take a look at the metal wire as well and does look like it might be bent and could also be stopping the seesaw from moving properly. The seesaw does move freely when I move it with my finger. No sticky points.
    There definitely should be two INSIDE the seesaw; one on each side of the divider.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to CarlW

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by CarlW View Post
    There definitely should be two INSIDE the seesaw; one on each side of the divider.
    /
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think I have it fixed. Hope I am not jumping the gun but I just did a lot of testing and it is working much better. On top of the seesaw is a metal wire/bar (see picture) that pushes the white plastic hook over and allows the ramp to tilt and release the jackpot to the front of the machine. I tweaked that metal piece forward just a bit so it is a little more generous with the ramp release. I also think it shifted the center of gravity of the seesaw just enough to make it go through the full motion. The picture is upside down, but you get the point. The picture is before I bent the metal bar a little bit forward. I think that part is good, on to the next issue.

pachinko8.JPG

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Jbop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2