Thread: Question

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Question

Hello!

Im new proud owner of my first pachinko machine. It is Ginga Densetsu Legend Weed pachinko machine. Its full cyclic machine. I have this question that is it possible to somehow keep track of wins and losses of this machine eventhough its modded to full cyclic? I think card reader does nothing for me because full cyclic mod, but how about battle counter? Could it help to make my machine a little bit more competitive? Sorry for my bad english Thank you!

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Shirogane

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Question

Hello Shirogane and welcome to the group!

That's a good question as is your english Sorry to say I don't know a good answer but others will be along in time.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Shirogane View Post
    Hello!

Im new proud owner of my first pachinko machine. It is Ginga Densetsu Legend Weed pachinko machine. Its full cyclic machine. I have this question that is it possible to somehow keep track of wins and losses of this machine eventhough its modded to full cyclic? I think card reader does nothing for me because full cyclic mod, but how about battle counter? Could it help to make my machine a little bit more competitive? Sorry for my bad english Thank you!
    Gaku Counter or counter with battle games!

8. The following user says "Thanks" to CarlW

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you all for warm welcome. Great to be part of this community. Gaku Counter sounds quite interesting. Is it easy to install and is it possible to install to modern machines (My Pachinko frame is called "Crystella")? Then theres always battle counters. Is there any specific model that you would recommend? Easy installation is pretty important to me (easy assembly means to me that theres no soldering). I have already built a cabinet

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you all for warm welcome. Great to be part of this community. Gaku Counter sounds quite interesting. Is it easy to install and is it possible to install to modern machines (My Pachinko frame is called "Crystella")? Then theres always battle counters. Is there any specific model that you would recommend? Easy installation is pretty important to me (easy assembly means to me that theres no soldering). I have already built a cabinet
    I forgot about the Gaku counter and got mine out hook it up to my Star Wars R2D2 tonight. (thanks for the reminder CarlW ) I have it set for tracking the winning balls and I use a Daverob dongle for my purchased balls. In the end, some simple math to see how I made out.

These have some simple assembly required - even I got one working! They also come with some good documentation. They are good for both vintage and modern machines. I sent a message over to member Musky to see if any more are for sale. He had some of these left for sale a year ago. I don't have any experience with battle counters so I cannot comment on them.

Here are a few threads about the Gaku counter if you are interested. There are many more as well.

The first post in this one has a good short video.
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/pach...fications.html

This one has some general info and ideas for use.
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/memb...ounters-2.html

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks a lot for advice. It looks like GAKU is my choice. Now i need to find a merchant who has one for sale. So there wont be any problem with gaku even if my machine is modded to be full cyclic?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks a lot for advice. It looks like GAKU is my choice. Now i need to find a merchant who has one for sale.
    I don’t know if any actual shops would have the Gaku counter. Other than members selling and trading items, your best bet will be contacting PachiTalk member “Musky” via private message. (http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/priv...o=newpm&u=1983)

Musky has some for sale from the original creator’s inventory at a fair price. He is in Texas so be sure to ask if he ships outside of the US.

14. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So there wont be any problem with gaku even if my machine is modded to be full cyclic?
    Yes the Gaku counter can be adapted to at least some cyclic machines, perhaps dependent on the model/frame. After searching around the site using “Gaku counter” I came across many different ideas and uses. Here are a couple discussing cyclic machines and using the Gaku counter. Perhaps by studying theses (and others) along with comparing to your own machine, you may come up with something that works best for you. (Always take care to support your machine as the weight can easily shift depending on what layer is opened away from the frame.)

This link is more of creating the cyclic aspect:
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/pach...unter-etc.html

This is how Musky added the Gaku counter (from post #8 in above link)
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/pach...ml?pagenumber=

16. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you very much for great advice. GAKU counter looks like an excellent choice. I'll try to source one Have a nice day.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to Shirogane