Thread: Battle for vador Gameplay question - What does "set" and "Zone" Mean

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Battle for vador Gameplay question - What does "set" and "Zone" Mean

This machine I purchased from Akimono and I after getting it I am shocked The delivery guy s didn't destroy it (likethis thing is heavy!) They packed it well. This thing is awesome! when your playing it brings up set and sometimes zone. I can not read the Kaji so I have no idea what anything says. I'm trying to see if I can detect patterns but its tricky.

I see 2 numbers red and blue this seems to count commited balls in the center and what side left or right seems to increment each. The storm trooper heads seem to be also increment as you hit them in center.

But when it says set 2 or set 3 etc what exactly is a set?

I gather Zone is the scene it plays on the center screen.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Battle for vador Gameplay question - What does "set" and "Zone" Mean

Isn't the storm trooper heads indicating the number of banked spins. As for sets. No idea. I think its meant to indicate a higher probably of Winning
    Ian #UKPachinko

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Battle for vador Gameplay question - What does "set" and "Zone" Mean

Maybe " We Few , We Glorious Few " who have this 2015 "Revenge of Darth Vader" Pachinko should have a special Thread of it's own to understand the Fantastic Features of this Very Cool Machine .

Yes , the " Set " and "Zone " feature sometimes has me scratching my head ?? and ??!!

Oh my Sankyo Revenge of Darth Vader cell No. is 058262 SA-B
    Last edited by takethecastle57; 09-23-2016 at 07:17 AM.
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So far the most I have seen on mine is 4 set yet I still am seeing things I have never seen. This is a very cool machine. Now I want the Transformer one that one looks really cool too.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I do have a question , on the back of the machine behind the big clear door is a Yellow Rotary Switch that goes 0 to 1 and A to F What does that switch do ? I have Notice that having the switch set at 1 the volume at the speakers is at I would say the "Sweet " spot .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Set at 1 ( One ) it should read

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Volume control. Some of the settings lock out the user volume control from the joystick. Both mine had a key chart next to them
    Ian #UKPachinko

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It is much more than just a Volume control for when I turned the Rotary switch Clockwise I saw a Time and Date Setting screen and another if you want the "Attract Mode On or Off . For now I am just going to keep it on setting One . Is there a photo of this label here cause I can post the one on my Revenge of Darth Vader if needed

Lucky me I live here in Monterey where the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center ie Presidio of Monterey

http://www.dliflc.edu/

and in the post exchange they have Japanese Language learning aids so I will teach myself Japanese sure it will be slow but I have plenty of time being U.S. Army Retired .

Here's a the page where you can get a pdf file of the History of DLIFL

http://www.dliflc.edu/about/command-...istory-of-dli/
    Last edited by takethecastle57; 09-24-2016 at 10:26 AM.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The 2 pots on mine didnt work I had to replace them. I have never seen any menus when turning them . I never saw any markings or labels like your describing. They definately control the speakers. The ones in there ohmed out at 15k didt seem right. But smoke came out of one of them when I turned it. So they came out and new pnes were put in pn quick disconnects and a mounting plate near the top. They were just loose and hanging when I received mine. Are we talking about the same thing? Can you post a pic?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This the one you are refering to ?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

13. The following user says "Thanks" to samslack

Thanks
    Thanks Received

0-5 variable volume (quiet to loud)
    6-B fixed volume (quiet to loud)
    C-F Display Settings
    Ian #UKPachinko

15. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam