Thread: Pachinko w network connectivity ?????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko w network connectivity ?????

So I noticed some of the newer machines on the back towards the bottom they have a 6 prong Phone looking jack. Was this for some kind of connectivity at the parlor. One of the ones I have Rose Tail EX made by ToyoMauru When you fever it displays a QR code when scanned it brings you to a URL https://rose-tailex/161_html or something that does not resolve.

Does anyone know do these publish some kind of basic site that gives users stats , etc..... or did this tie in to some main frame at the hall. Just curious I do not see any way to configure any type of connectivity with any kind of network.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko w network connectivity ?????

It's not a network jack, it's a proprietary connector that communicates with a 'verification reader'. The authorities can connect a reader to the jack to verify that the software running on the pachinko is authentic and hasn't been hacked to modify the odds or otherwise cheat the player. Older machines have a red connector with a long slot in it to perform the same function.

3. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to daverob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko w network connectivity ?????

Interesting. Thanks Dave youalways amaze me with your knowledge of these things. The machines that create qr codes during jackpots intrigues me. I was more curious than anything thank you