Thread: Got My First Pachino, Have a few quistions.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Got My First Pachino, Have a few quistions.

So I found this for a good price so I picked it up. Condition looks decent. When I open the glass and drop a ball into the center pocked it makes noise and the reels on screen spin. When I tried filling the pay hopper the balls roll through and drain out, I can not seem to figure out how to make it dump it/make it stop. There is also a flashing blue light at the top of the frame that looks like some kind of warning.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Got My First Pachino, Have a few quistions.

the balls fill the hopper and then drain on to the track(transparent red) then they head on to the payout mech... between the transparent) track and the payout mech there is a ball dump lever...

as your looking at the back its near the top on the right side.. should be a little flap like switch to move or adjust.. some machines are easy to spot some a hard.. I dont have that fram or i would post a close up pic.. sorry
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

3. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As Mopar said, the ball dump will be on the rear right hand side of the machine somewhere between where the transparent red plastic ends and where the balls are dumping out. Sometimes it is located under a cover that houses the payout motor. This cover generally opens very easily simply by lifting up on the bottom part and is frequently hinged on top, but different machines are set up slightly different. Sometimes the ball dump can be a slide, sometimes a lever, and sometimes a circular shape that you turn to open and close. Most often I think I have seen them be a different color than the surrounding plastics. If you are really lucky someone may have marked it for you. Take a look around and see if you notice a small bit of paint on that area of the machine. I have a few machines that had critical features like ball dump, power button, etc. marked with a dab of white or yellow paint so they were easier to spot. Congratulations on your first machine.

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Looks to be
    CRヒデキ感激XJ1
    Ian #UKPachinko

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congratulations on what looks like an awesome machine! Hope you're up and running soon

9. The following user says "Thanks" to liquid_sky

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by aarons102 View Post
    When I tried filling the pay hopper the balls roll through and drain out, I can not seem to figure out how to make it dump it/make it stop. There is also a flashing blue light at the top of the frame that looks like some kind of warning.
    See if this makes sense:
    I have a machine which I believe to be the same brand but not model and the ball dump may be similar in operation. The picture has four areas noted by the arrows. First is the end of the ball hopper feeding the balls towards the payout motor (fourth arrow). The second and third arrows point to the ball dump system.

My machine has a pinhole on the front side that feeds through to the white mechanism (second arrow). The pinhole is about a third of the way down on the left side. Using something like a heavy gauge paperclip you can push the mechanism through the hole or depress it form the backside with your finger. This will then turn on the micro switch at arrow three and causing the balls to dump from the hopper. The switch (arrow three) on mine needs to be engaged for about five seconds to be turned on or off. When it is on and all the balls are out, I still hear the payout motor running until I depress the switch again at arrow two.

If none of this helps with your machine then try taking a few more close-up pictures of the back right side. This can give all a better look at what you have going on. I hope this can help someone now or later as it helped me in my Pachinko beginner days!

The flashing light may be the indicator that your hopper in back is empty.
    Ball Dump Switch2.jpg

11. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ill look is a few days (busy with work) Iv already found that pinhole and the volume switch. Basally the motor isn't running i drop the balls in and they fall out the bottom. As far as that light, Im thinking it might be lack of CR Dongle. (not shure but there nothing in the connector for it). When I first turned it on it was screaming screaming in Japanese but once turned off and back on it hasn't since. I was planning on getting the upgraded dongle anyway (Though if all it is is a few patrs I could make a basic one provided a parts list)

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to aarons102

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is not much help, but there's many different types of ball release switches, just follow the flow of the balls, sometimes its a sliding cover on one of the ball tracks that releases them, sometimes a small wire poking out (usually with yellow paint) you push down on to release, or a very simple and obvious sliding switch which you move right or left (like on Cutie honey) below the payout motor. I just fiddle around with everything that looks like it could be moved without breaking anything and usually it can be located....you get a feel for finding them the more variety of machines you have to locate these on. There also may be a hinged ball "blocker" that needs to flipped back to the left to allow the balls to flow through the main ball chute before the payout motor. You would need to take closer pics of both the chute before the payout motor and below it if you still can't find it. Never hurts to ask the original owner, always nice for them to show you where it is if not obvious.

15. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

DSCN0655.jpgI found the ball drain mech. Its on the right of the pic where the white thing is. SO i now know the payout works. The shooter still isnt but there is no CR dongle. (I ordered one last night)

17. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to aarons102

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Got the Dongle and now the shooter works. Looks like its fully function now. Thanks everyone for your help.

19. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to aarons102