Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Might buy a Fever Queen Pachinko next weekend, looking for advice

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Might buy a Fever Queen Pachinko next weekend, looking for advice

Error 4 is payout motor fault or ball jam.
    Remove the payout motor and check it can be turned by hand and that the balls are reaching it and following down to the front tray
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I took the payout motor out and took it apart. Monkeyed with it and it seemed ok. Resent the connections and put it back together best I could. Restarted the machine holding the error reset button....This time it started at "1" and went to "7". stayed on "7" ... game works the same, all functional except no payouts yet. must be closer!?!?!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Error 7 is no balls in the ball tank.

Is the ball stopper on the slope up or down and can the balls flow though all the way to the payout motor.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

#7 error turned out to be not needing to open up the ball shute to the payout motor area...fixed that error code and got #4 again. pulled payout motor and checked it seems fine. The i try to reset i hear the payout motor humm a bit but little to no movement...i saw it spit one ball through but then stopped again. ive taken the motor apart twice now thinking its faulty.??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you can test the motor or strip the payout and clean it again. Also check the ball sensor in the assembly too.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

will do!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well you know what they say! The 3rd time's the charm! Gave the motor a super deep cleaning and put it back together. This time it worked! Threw me off a little at first because it pays out the balls into the top tray. (Think I would have known that from cleaning out the insides duh). Anyway what a fun machine. The two different green and blue color options also play different music. Now to figure out what kind of stand or wall-mount to build for the machine. Space is a little bit at a premium in the mancave these days between my Pachislo machines and my vintage pachinko machine. I know there are tons of build options and threads for Pachinko cabinets. If anyone has any recommendations for this model in particular for any reasons I'd be all ears to hear and know why. Thanks so much for the help in getting this one back to life!

8. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Bsoder52

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Glad you got it working.
    For wall cabinets. I'll start with the musts, then go to the advised

Make sure you have a key for the machine. If not, either get one or remove the lock, de pin it and refit it.
    As you can see from the way it works. You need to be able to refill the top tank and collect the balls out the bottom. (especially during a fever)
    Make your cabinet so this is as easy as possible. An open shelf with a collection tray underneath the machine is a good idea. Also an oversided hopper above the machine with some sort of stopper for when you have to open the cabinet is also good. So you can pick up the collected balls and tip them straight in the top without looking.

Recommended would be a daverob credit dongle. All my machines have these.
    and skip that ball shuffling from bottom to top and fit a ball lifter (Simple but very expensive bit of kit)
    Ian #UKPachinko

10. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

good to knows!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

How do you like this machine? I am looking at one. What do you think would be a good price on one that works with very few balls. Do you know the year these were made? Thank you for your help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

@MGB1977 I can try to find out what year this model is, but there is a bunch of models of fever queen. In fact a new model just recently surfaced in parlors. If you can show me the exact fever queen you are looking at and the price they are offering I can let you know if it's a good deal or not.

14. The following user says "Thanks" to Goobie777

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2