Thread: Help!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help!!!

Hello Skystorm50 and welcome to the group!

By the looks of your video you may need to perform a hard reset if not already done. After the last step you should hear a solid "click" sound from your machine. This tells you that it is ready to accept tokens for play.

Hard Reset / Changing Odds

If your machine is malfunctioning, we recommend resetting your machine using the following procedure. This is the same procedure used for setting the payout odds. Game odds are adjustable to 6 different levels. Odds levels do vary by machine. To change the odds, there will either be a key switch or a toggle switch. Power the machine off and either turn the key switch or toggle to the “ON” position. Turn the machine on. A number from 1-6 will be shown on the credit meter (or display on the back of the front door of the machine, depending on manufacturer). Use the reset button on the power supply or on the back of the door to change the odds to the desired setting. When the desired setting is reached, press down the “SPIN REELS” lever to set the odds. Turn the key switch or toggle to the off position and the machine will be ready to play.

http://www.tattooiowa.com/pachitalk/...ion_Manual.pdf

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

im more of a Pachinko kinda guy... i have never seen a pachislo reset at the push of a button.. but pushing the button seems to have done the trick... have you tried inserting 3 tokens and then push the spin button?? you have to insert tokens for it to play

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've tried the soft/hard resets many many times and it still hasn't worked.
    After pushing the button in the inside, it only makes the music stop for some reason Idk but it still won't play.
    I can drop 50 tokens in and it still won't count up.

I I have two machines, but this is the only one I can't seem to get going, it's driving me crazy!! ��
    Thanks for the suggestions, but idk what else to do.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

and when you put the tokens in. where do they go, into the hopper or fall out the front? do they fall out the front when the power is off or has the mech been altered.
    Ian #UKPachinko

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Most of the time they fall into the hopper and a couple of times they've come back out, only a couple of times have they missed the hopper and hit the inside bottom of the machine. I can't remember if they've stayed or came back out when the machine is off, I will have to check that later in the afternoon today.

It sat in my father in laws garage for about a year safely untouched and the wife said it worked fine before then, no one altered anything. When I brought it to our house last year this is what it was doing. I've been trying to find what's wrong since then and that's when I found this forum.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

If its not modified. When in error or off, the tokens should fall out the front. If your tokens are rolling into the hopper when on and not modified it should be safe to say the machine is no longer in error. But the coin mech isn't seeing the tokens go through. Or you have a fault further in the system. Like processor issue.
    Ian #UKPachinko