Thread: Sinbad Adventure Max Bet Button Not Working, Middle Reel Button Stuck

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Sinbad Adventure Max Bet Button Not Working, Middle Reel Button Stuck

Hello everyone!

Quick backstory - The other day I saw on craigslist a Sinbad Adventure pachislo for sale that appeared to be in good condition in the two photos that were displayed, and after texting the seller they reassured me that everything was working correctly with it. Of course once I drive an hour and a half to pick it up I see that it is in fact in pretty bad condition and not fully working. I decide to get it anyways since i drove all the way, and also because after explaining what was wrong with it the seller let me have it for 20 bucks.

So as far as the current state of the machine, It powers up, All lights appear to be working except for the max bet button and the front reel buttons. The sound and display work as well, and the coin hopper is dispensing coins properly. I believe the only issues are the max bet button is unresponsive, the middle reel button is stuck, and theres a chance that none of the reel buttons work.

What I am asking is are there some certain steps I should take as far as troubleshooting quick fixes, or should I start looking to rewire and/or find replacement parts online? Im attaching a couple pictures if it helps.

I appreciate any and all help in advance!
    20160607_212604.jpg20160607_212645.jpg20160607_212654.jpg20160607_212700.jpg20160607_212705.jpg

2. The following user says "Thanks" to exbee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sinbad Adventure Max Bet Button Not Working, Middle Reel Button Stuck

you got a great deal for 20 bucks, mine was my "holy Grail"

before taking anything apart, its best to start with the easiest thing, first make sure the wires are seated properly,

spray contact cleaner all around the buttons while pressing them, sometimes this is an easy fix

if that doesn't work its an easy job to remove them to take them apart and clean the contacts,
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

4. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sinbad Adventure Max Bet Button Not Working, Middle Reel Button Stuck

Thanks for the fast reply luckydog!

I went ahead and reseated wires, and did the contact cleaner like you suggested. I was able to get the one reel button unstuck but it still seems like the max bet button still isnt operating correctly. So the next step would probably be removing the max bet button and giving that a good cleaning?

Thanks again!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yes, that should fix it

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey luckydog,

I got around to giving it a good cleaning, and the max bet button is sadly still not working. You had mentioned removing the max bet button to clean it better, generally how are these buttons removed? I just don't want to force it out a weird way and really mes something up. Also, if I were to buy a replacement button does it have to be one thats the exact same model? I dont mind it if doesnt aesthetically match, i just want the machine to work.

I appreciate the help! Its very awesome of you to be giving advice.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Sinbad Adventure Max Bet Button Not Working, Middle Reel Button Stuck

there should be a lock nut inside the door to remove it.

to clean it just unplug the wiring and unscrew the lock nut.

before taking the button apart, I would still try spraying more contact cleaner on the inside while pressing it.

any button the same size should work. its just an intermittent switch.

you should test it before remounting it.