Thread: My new to me mizuho Marin battle

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My new (to me) mizuho Marin battle

image.jpgJust found it on cl think I payed all the money for it but it's fully working save for a few bulbs. And it's set for coins only no credits , I'll browse a bit I know I saw some posts here on how to adjust everything.
    I payed $220 deal or all the money?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My new (to me) mizuho Marin battle

A machine's value is only determined by what someone will pay for it, not by what others think it's worth. Asking others if you got a deal, after already paying for the machine, you may not like the answer you get.

If you are happy with what you paid for the machine, then you got a deal. Personally, $220 seems a little much for my taste.

Congratulations on your new machine and enjoy.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree with Wayne-Ooo. A little high for a CL purchase. No warranty and all. Ones from vendors cost more (much more than I am willing to spend), but you get a warranty and customer service. Worth peace of mind at least. If it has lots of tokens, then that helps a lot, as they need lots of tokens to play without refilling all the time! I am more of a vintage pachinko guy...so it is higher than I would pay. It is a model I have seen and thought I would like to have, and therefore may have paid higher than I normally would...once again the number of tokens greatly affect the value. Being able to play it before buying helps to see if you even like it or not.
    The most I ever paid for a pachislo was $350, but it was for Biohazard with about 1,500 tokens a parlor token tray and a stand...so I was happy with the price. Most important is that you are happy with your purchase.
    There should be a token eject button. Press and hold it in for a few seconds after all tokens have ejected. The credit display should switch from -- to 00. When on --, it should play and pay tokens. When on 00, it should play credits...meaning you can insert up to 50 tokens (any more will fall back into the tray). You now deduct "credit" from the 50 on the display, and wins will rack up on the credit display, up to 50...then all winnings above 50 will pay out in tokens. You called them coins...if modified to take currency...can't be discussed, forum rules. That would likely mean that it came without any tokens.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I thank you for your responces , assessing value is always the tough part. Being in the south eastern US pachislo are hard to find they are confused with slot machines and in a bit of a grey area. I did figure out the credit /token thing and it works great will give me a CR error sometimes when I feed tokens. It has had all the inner key bits removed so you just turn the housing with anything to activate the resets and open the door. This is my first pachislo as I mostly have pachinko 5 from the 60's & 70's 2 from the 80's and a pink panther from 2002. I will have to start building volume controls before the wife leaves me.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I forgot to mention that location plays a BIG part in price! Seems like they are confused with slot machines EVERYWHERE! How many tokens did it come with? If not enough...it will throw an error code.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got about 1000 tokens in it . I hit the jackpot twice before it emptied it seemed to take 600-700 spins on level 6 to hit but gave me a second one in about 150 spins.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Eclectic