Thread: New to Pachislo, looking for recommendations.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New to Pachislo, looking for recommendations.

Was looking into these for a friend who needed help locating some for an Arcade. I've totally fell in love and wanting to pick up a few myself.

I really like ones like Bio Hazard (Resident Evil) which plays a game on screen rather then just being more basic slot machine. Anyone have recommendation for those types? Or what that type might be called so I can find them?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New to Pachislo, looking for recommendations.

I have a variety of Pachislo’s, depends on what types you want. Most of my toys are more kid friendly for when my very young grandkids visit. These first 2 are very kid friendly and have good tunes played in different bonus rounds. Most games can become repetitive at times. Changing the odds can have an effect on this aspect too.

Thunderbirds is always fun with plenty of graphics. (Scroll down for video in link.)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/281995062087?rmvSB=true

7 Café is another fun one with larger reels.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQ2Kuu5ZUw

Here are two more with larger screens and more lighting effects.

Ultraman Club ST (Scroll down for video in link.)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/282007321161?rmvSB=true

Neo Magic Pulsar (with El-Vision)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yqv1d2DmWM
    (Read about limited El-Vision at: http://stores.ebay.com/Pachislos/Pac...EL-Vision.html)

Do you have a spare room? Some call this a hobby, some call it an addiction. I leave it at an addicting hobby!!

Thunderbirds3.jpg7Cafe.jpgultraman_club_st2.jpgNeoMagicPulsar2.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cafe 7 does look like a fun one for kids. The EL Visions look really neat but it sounds like a rare find.
    Do you know if keep4saftey a good ebayer with if there's any issues and such?

Do the Konami (KPE) Machines ever find their way to America?

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Dekkart

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Dekkart View Post
    Cafe 7 does look like a fun one for kids. The EL Visions look really neat but it sounds like a rare find.
    Do you know if keep4saftey a good ebayer with if there's any issues and such?

Do the Konami (KPE) Machines ever find their way to America?
    Keep4safety has been very helpful on many occasions. I have only bought small to medium sized items from him that were shipped to me so I can’t rate him on the shipping of machines. I have driven the 9 hour round trip to personally check out and purchase several machines from him. I’ve never had any issues doing business with him.

He has always communicated well and worked out the best deal for both of us each time. (I know this is a longer drive for you to Ohio but perhaps someone else selling in bulk is closer to you.) He went from hobby to full time job with Pachislo’s!

I am not familiar with the Konami company name. I don’t know how popular or available this brand is in the states. By looking at a database for KPE over at PachisloDB, I see there is a list of 37 machines which all look much newer than mine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Haha yeah I was looking at one they had I want but then 200$ shipping, ouch.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A bit off topic but do you know if 1 or 6 is the hardest setting? XD The one here seems Super hard on 6 The other is on a 2 and seems easy but when I googled it said 1 was the hardest. These two seem to be opposite that though. XD

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A bit off topic but do you know if 1 or 6 is the hardest setting? XD The one here seems Super hard on 6 The other is on a 2 and seems easy but when I googled it said 1 was the hardest. These two seem to be opposite that though. XD
    Yes 1=harder and 6=easier. But for a lot of machines easier can mean smaller wins more often as opposed to harder having longer bonus rounds or multiple bonus rounds less often. Example of my Thunderbirds set at 6 I will get a lot of free spins and medium wins. Set to 1 I won’t see half of that but there comes along a long stretch of bonus rounds within others. These long runs have yielded upwards of 2400 tokens on the hardest setting. Also I see more variety in the video played in 1 compared to the higher settings.

So the amount of your game play time also factors into what you may experience. I would guess that most of my higher winnings are after 30-45 hours of play on the harder settings. Set at a 4 I will see a good mix of free, medium, and small bonus rounds. If I have guests over that want to play then I will set them to 4-6 so they won’t get bored waiting for a general win. It gives them a better taste of the excitement!

Haha yeah I was looking at one they had I want but then 200$ shipping, ouch.
    That was why I did a day trip to buy two machines, tokens, and some parts. It was a nice day for a drive and used around 15 gallons of gas. And he discounted the prices even more for the cash sale and local pickup!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I might have to try to grab one on pick up then next time I've got a convention out that way!