Thread: Help! CR MISSION IMPOSSIBLE DAIICHI POWER UP ISSUE - ADVICE REQUESTED

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Help! CR MISSION IMPOSSIBLE (DAIICHI) POWER UP ISSUE - ADVICE REQUESTED

Hi Folks,

I'm hoping the many technical geniuses out there can assist with an issue we're experiencing on one of our MISSION IMPOSSIBLE pachinko machines, from DAIICHI.
    Basically, when powered on- we're getting only this cluster of red lights in the bottom right corner, and this # "7" on the back bottom. Nothing else. We have handled a few different MI machines, I don't know if this one had been powered on previously, but it was originally a factory-new sample, and it's 'twin brothers' all work fine with the same power setup. I'm crossing my fingers there is some magic reset technique for this one that someone can educate me about.
    Please take a look at these pics and let me know if I can answer any questions...

Thank you

ANDY

Fog City Auctions, LLC
    IMG_5465.jpgIMG_5466.jpgIMG_5467.jpgIMG_5468.jpg
    mrlax - american pachi-pro

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help! CR MISSION IMPOSSIBLE (DAIICHI) POWER UP ISSUE - ADVICE REQUESTED

Sorry in advance- I have no clue how to make my pics re-orient :-(

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help! CR MISSION IMPOSSIBLE (DAIICHI) POWER UP ISSUE - ADVICE REQUESTED

You have no Doggle in the CR jack in back
    but the CR Ferrari that you sold me doesn't have one either. Is there a on/off power switch in the back and the little reset button should be somewhere near the power switch .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

4. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the message- I will try powering it on with the dongle tomorrow... The other MI machines definitely use them. I didn't think you needed one on Ferrari-but sorry for the oversight! Will you please email me your postal address and I'll mail one to you before the end of the week, we have numerous extras (thanks again Mandoman). As for the reset button- can someone ID what that looks like on a new DAIICHI model? No idea, despite 9 years in the pachinko industry LOL. I did find the volume dial on these and it actually works very well!

thank you

ANDY

6. The following user says "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't have this machine, but I believe this is the frame reset button. Just hold the button while switching power on.
    IMG_5468.jpg

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mandoman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Mandoman- I'll give it a shot and report back tomorrow.

Much appreciated!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi there,

I tried the little buttons which we thought were reset buttons, but unfortunately it didn't work. What was interesting is the numbers are error codes, and the error code changed based on whether or not there were balls in the top hopper, dongle attached, etc. One of these two pics shows the reset for the ball hopper, which did work, and made noise and emptied out balls, and the other reset did not work. The other pic shows the list of error codes, which we eventually eliminated. We found a 3rd button, similar to these, and near the power switch (sort of), but still no luck with the reset. Anyways- thanks for you help, we'll keep looking for info on the reset, and if anyone else has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks very much!

IMG_5609.jpgIMG_5610.jpg