Thread: CR Doki Doki Girls Spot

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default CR Doki Doki Girls Spot

Some people like this machine for some reason,
    One currently on YJA for starting bid 10,000 yen seems to be cyclic

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k184141495

neconeco110701-img600x450-14155302238fbzhg12532.jpg neconeco110701-img600x450-1415530223smeijq12532.jpg neconeco110701-img600x450-1415530224ovw8ad12532.jpg

Here's the PV for those of you who forgot what this machines key point is

Ian #UKPachinko

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: CR Doki Doki Girls Spot

I just bought this (my first) pachinko machine. There's a spot for balls on top of the machine, what is that for? Also does anyone know what the two buttons on the machine beside the large center one do? I think mine has a volume mod on it and need to figure out how to turn it up, too. I'm in big trouble, but it sure is fun from what I've been playing.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do you have a photo of the "spot for balls"? I am guessing you mean the ball hopper? The two smaller buttons are ball loan buttons that were used in the parlor. There is a product that a member here makes that will allow you to borrow balls from the hopper of the machine instead of having to retrieve them from the rear of the machine. I don't have the link handy, but if you are really interested I am sure someone here will point you in the right direction.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Did you buy the one in the auction listing? That's listed as cyclic, so the payout is disabled and the balls flow from the bottom ic the playing field to the front tray. Oops obviously not, that listing is still live.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post
    Do you have a photo of the "spot for balls"? I am guessing you mean the ball hopper? The two smaller buttons are ball loan buttons that were used in the parlor. There is a product that a member here makes that will allow you to borrow balls from the hopper of the machine instead of having to retrieve them from the rear of the machine. I don't have the link handy, but if you are really interested I am sure someone here will point you in the right direction.
    Yes, I looked it up and it is the hopper - but when I'd put balls in it, they'd fall down through the back to where the lost balls during gameplay go, so I flipped a red switch and now they stay in there, but they don't go anywhere either, so I am confuse as to what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Did you buy the one in the auction listing? That's listed as cyclic, so the payout is disabled and the balls flow from the bottom ic the playing field to the front tray. Oops obviously not, that listing is still live.
    The one I got is from Akimono. The balls come out the back except for a few that come out of the bottom front tray with the hole in it. There's also a switch above the two buttons that sometimes pumps out a lot of balls, but I have no idea why or when it happens.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to brett h.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Aboard

Now I don't have this machine so I can only give some generic information,

Assuming its hasn't had any additional volume controls fitted. (additional pots glued/mounted on the back) The volume will either be a 3 position switch or a varible resisitor mounted one of the circuit boards, Should be accessable without removing any covers.
    There are 2 different functions for balls as they come out of the hopper,
    One is a stopper gate, Useful if you need to remove the payout motor for inspection, cleaning or if something is stuck.
    The other is a ball dump, This then will empty all the balls from the hopper out through the bottom of the machine.
    By the sounds of it, you had the ball dump open, so all the balls fell out the back, then you stopped it by closing the stopper.

Easy test, With the machine switched on, Open up the front glass door, then drop a ball into the start pocket under the screen in the middle, The video slot reels should spin and the machien should payout 3 or 4 balls to the front tray.

Any problems just post some clear pictures of the back of the machine, the larger and clearer the better.
    Ian #UKPachinko

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Aboard

Assuming its hasn't had any additional volume controls fitted. (additional pots glued/mounted on the back) The volume will either be a 3 position switch or a varible resisitor mounted one of the circuit boards, Should be accessable without removing any covers.
    One is a stopper gate, Useful if you need to remove the payout motor for inspection, cleaning or if something is stuck.
    The other is a ball dump, This then will empty all the balls from the hopper out through the bottom of the machine.
    By the sounds of it, you had the ball dump open, so all the balls fell out the back, then you stopped it by closing the stopper.

Easy test, With the machine switched on, Open up the front glass door, then drop a ball into the start pocket under the screen in the middle, The video slot reels should spin and the machien should payout 3 or 4 balls to the front tray.

Any problems just post some clear pictures of the back of the machine, the larger and clearer the better.
    (I'm at work, can take better when I get time but I took these in advance just in case someone asked). Thank you.
    https://twitter.com/ob_badass/status/542443477376577537 https://twitter.com/ob_badass/status/542443473350053889

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Aboard

Thank you, the best I am able to do right now (I have to pack and head out of town for a concert) would be these. Do they work? I know there is a little knob looking silver piece that broke off from somewhere (there's an identical one of a similar variety near the bottom) too.

20141208_182822(1).jpg20141208_182826(1).jpg

Shouldn't these machines have some balls in them to begin with to "pay out"? I thought that's what the hopper was for actually before I got my balls stuck in there.

Thank you guys a lot, I'm learning.

12. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to brett h.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk

These 2 links may also be helpful to you, if you are new to pachinko

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/loca...=65&linkid=547

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/loca...=65&linkid=545

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is just a wild stab in the dark. But give it a try.

20141208_182822(1).jpg 20141208_182826(1).jpg
    Ian #UKPachinko

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is just a wild stab in the dark. But give it a try.

20141208_182822(1).jpg 20141208_182826(1).jpg
    Thank you, sorry, I've been out of town. I was pushing the hopper switch the wrong way! Unfortunately the sound issue is still boggling my mind, when I turn the switch you mentioned, it will turn the sound off, but won't make it go any louder. It's barely audible.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe all the Akimono machines have volume knobs installed. I have not purchased from them so I am not sure if they have a place that they prefer to mount those controls. It may just be a matter of turning the knob to increase the sound. Take a look around the back or possibly open the front doors and look near the speakers to see if you notice adjustable pots. They should look something like the ones in this photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images