Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any one know where to buy a replacement aruze hopper???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Any one know where to buy a replacement aruze hopper???

I just recieved my Oh Hanabi machine in the mail today. I played it for a while, hit the jackpot and noticed the hopper got jammed rather frequently. I had to maually go into the machine and turn the hopper to get it spinning again. I have emailed pachislo.com where I bought it from, have not recieved an email from them yet, but I dont think they will get me a new one since it was a clearance model and it says on their site that their warranty doesn't apply to clearance models. If pachislo.com does not replace my hopper, I will need a new one. It would be GREATLY appreciated if someone could tell me where to find a replacement aruze hopper. Thank you in advance!!
    **Oh Hanabi**
    **Sakura Fubuki**
    **Babel**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

clean the inside of your hopper with some silicone spray or windex on a paper towel.

you can spray a little silicone spray to lubricare it.

i suggest cleaning your tokens in some CLR or hot soapy water, rinse with hot water and dry.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi. Upon further investigation (ie... inverting the hopper) i discovered that the entire coin ring or the ring where the rings fall into the slots, is broken! The coin ring completely came off along with a bunch of other parts. I am disapointed with pachislo.com for not looking this over(if it wasnt caused by shipping). I am still gonna need to find a new hopper. Thanks again for your help
    **Oh Hanabi**
    **Sakura Fubuki**
    **Babel**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

try contacting milt from stealth i believe i saw some extra hoppers when i was at his warehouse.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pachislo.com will replace the hopper . Call them about it. The no warranty is if you have it for say a month or more and something goes wrong with it. But if it was sent to that way they will make it right. Its NOT as is. One note. The first thing they will probably say is they will send a call tag and give your money back and send you out a new one. That seams to be there fix first not last. Just tell them to send a hopper and you want to keep the machine. If they do not have a hopper then find one someplace else and make them give you tokens that will cover the cost of getting the hopper some ware else and for your time. I had a problem with a machine I got on special. They sent the part and tokens for my time to fix it.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Lazarus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They should have a hopper because they still have 30 machine(or thats what it says their quantity is on their site) so I dont think the part will be a problem. Do I have to send them the old hopper, because I dont want to pay for shipping. Did you have to ask for the tokens or did they automatically give them to you?? Also, I LOVE the machine itself, it paid out 2 jackpots in 30 minutes it is sooo fun! Thanks for the help!
    **Oh Hanabi**
    **Sakura Fubuki**
    **Babel**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

they should take care of all of the costs or part replacment.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If they ask for the hopper back say ether that will cost them more tokens to cover cost or they can pay for shipping. but I bet they would except a picture of the damaged hopper if they needed it. You will have to ask for the tokens. They don't like to give them out as a fix like slotusa does. But will if you insist on it. Say it is to cover your time to mess with the hopper that should have been replaced before shipping it to you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't know if this will work in your machine or not. Take a look. Auction ends in just over 10 hours. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...41550&rd=1
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    try contacting milt from stealth i believe i saw some extra hoppers when i was at his warehouse.
    Are you refering to the 10ft high stack that I saw in that side room yesterday? Yeah I bet Milt has at least one. 8-)

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i believe so

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yep pachislo.com took care of the prob but charged my 8 bucks shipping and i could've asked about some free tokens but I didnt want to over extend my welcome. Thanks everyone for your help though!
    **Oh Hanabi**
    **Sakura Fubuki**
    **Babel**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You should not have been charged the eight bucks! That was there mistake. They sent out the machiane with a broken hopper! To all the venders on this board. Would you charge here shipping for the hopper? About over extending your welcome? You gave them your buisness when there are a lot of others to choose from!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I dont know what to say. I guess its just me. I realize its their fault and they probably shouldn't charge me shipping but, I NEED the part to run the machine (I dont want to test my chances by complaining about a measily 8 bucks) and I dont want to have to pay for it somewhere else and then pay shipping on that too. When I think about whether to complain and maybe not get the part, or to complain with a possibility of saving 8 bucks and a big chance of not getting the part, i would rather not take any chances. Now if you want to complain to pachislo.com about this be my guest. But I would rather get my part so I can use the machine, than not get it all. This situation makes sense to me, and I feel that paying the 8.00 is worth a new hopper. I do not agree with the $8 but I really dont have a choice. So any suggestions??
    **Oh Hanabi**
    **Sakura Fubuki**
    **Babel**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !

YAH !!!!:
    if your reading this you cheap s.o.b. send the man some tokens and an apology!!

Utopia1dc

If the machine came with the broken hopper from day one, they are responsible for it. I know it's only $8, but you shouldn't have to foot the bill. They should have noticed before they shipped it. I would email or call them back, once you have your hopper and it is working properly, and demand your $8 back. Tell them you will not buy from them again and that you will give them a public flogging on the PachiTalk forum if they don't make things right.

That's just my 2 tokens worth...you do what's right for you!:boxing:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just telling you how I see it. To me that means I would be paying 8 bucks more for the machine. If they said no to paying shipping and or did not give you your hopper then you know in the future who NOT to buy from again.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So if it were something wrong with the machine itself and the whole thing needed to go back, would you pay $70 to ship it back to them to have the problem corrected??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !

if there is a problem thay should cover all shipping etc. at least that is what a reputable dealer will do!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The machine only costed 59.00 plus s+h so there is no way I would pay 70 shipping to send it back to them. It looks nice on the outside, the only problem is the hopper. You can see it in my avatar.
    **Oh Hanabi**
    **Sakura Fubuki**
    **Babel**

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast