Thread: Pachinko Parlors in The U.S.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Parlors in The U.S.

Parlor is coming along great. Right now we're still just an arcade, the parlor opens once the "Point of Sale" cabinet comes back from the cabinetmaker, it has the computers
    and ball counting gear, the person working on it took a weeks vacation so although it made me angry, it gave me time to test the living heck out of everything.

We've been letting our regular customers in to play arcade games and they want to play pachinko instead, also leaving the smoked glass front door open with the machines on
    generates lines of people, the weather is now nice so people walking by are fascinated, I was amazed people took an interest to the degree they did.

We've been full every day. Amazing that they wanna pay to play at the same cost rate but there are no prizes, I sorta feel good about my decision, once the POS cabinet comes back I have a ball counter and printer, then the prizes are active.

Tonight we had someone get 12986 on Transformers, if they had won a prize I would of felt happy for them, I offered to count the balls but the manual counting was 2 hours
    and they didn't want to wait, had the counter been onsite it would of been about 5 minutes, I suppose I could of stopped them and gone off the screen but they were having too
    much fun.

Oh yeah, soon you should see a superman (man of steel) video posted, it has a mode where the game makes a 3D tunnel in blue and grey, it literally makes me feel wasted, it's so
    cool, the guy filming it says "I feel stoned" when it's going on hah, I was blown away, who knew the game could go that extra step. Whoever designed these games makes the jackpot modes very very cool.

You can take a look at my amateurish videos, I'm making better and more accurate ones but for now, these get up the interest (and help the marketing person stay busy).

On youtube there is club1609 as well as Daniel Gidez both of them have assorted videos although nothing too wonderful YET.

Today I had my architect in and we were going over our plans to put more machines on the second floor, it turned out to be super easy, I am considering pulling permits without
    waiting, I see the turnout I get already and know an upstairs room would be full. If I go this route, I can run a 30 unit facility until the main one is opened, we have everything needed (and I mean everything)..

Also, I finished up the prize certificates today, they are printed on tamperproof paper, very pleased with them as will the winners who get them.

We'll open up 100% by 5/1 but probably end of this or end of next week,it sounds dumb to delay it for a cabinet but our place is small so the cabinet is really not a "nice to have" it's
    a show stopper, we must have it and all the gear which it houses.

Have Fun at the real parlors!! I'll be over there in a few months.. Dan

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to danno66