Thread: IGT PE+ Video Poker Player's Edge 1991

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default IGT PE+ Video Poker (Player's Edge) (1991)

Hi all,

I am seriously looking into a IGT PE+ Video Poker machine from worldwidegaming.com they have 13 in stock for around 650 a piece. It is the cheapest I could find anywhere for this machine. My 1 criteria was a double/up/down feature after the hand is dealt for a win. This machine has that option. I BV is not really mandatory so it works out ok. What Model S5500 or S6000 MPU is this? Or is it something different? How hard is it to find parts for the PE+? I also found a guy on craiglist selling a IGT PE Video Poker from 1985, for 400. But I was told that I needed to stick with the PLUS not just a PE. So I am debating on which one I want to get, the PE for 400 does not have the double/up/down feature of the PE+. Shipping on the 600 dollar PE+ would be 0, since they have a warehouse in Garland, TX I could have them ship it to them for free. So I can walk out the door with 600 + Tax for this machine. If anyone knows of a better price on this model please let me know. I have seen them in the 1200-1600 dollar range for this model elsewhere. Let me know what your pachitalk peeps think.

Worldwide-Gaming.com - IGT PE Plus Video Poker - Draw Poker

Also the one I am wanting to get from them is this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break