Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beast Sapp for 202.50

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Beast Sapp for 202.50

i just won a beast sapp from Milt for 202.50 i think i got a great price considering that his site sells them for 400. thanks to a nice 5 sec snipe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thats a great price from a great dealer :lol:
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Great Buy!
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Definitely a good buy!
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

last week i bid 225 and was out bid by 2.50 and thought that was the best price then when i sniped this for 202 i was actually happy i lost the other bid patience does pay

bsap

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    last week i bid 225 and was out bid by 2.50 and thought that was the best price then when i sniped this for 202 i was actually happy i lost the other bid patience does pay
    That was me! Good buy on that auction, I just got mine yesterday and it looks pretty good - has a slight parlor smell but I am sure it will air out nothing bad at all. I am trying to figure out how to get the dang volume down. There is two toggle switches and a round button that you can press - none of which seemed to turn it down. A method I did hear of was to put in cotton balls into the front of the speakers to muffle the sound. The other option of variable resistors isn't what I would prefer to do because if they go to low it can burn your amp. Thanks for any advice.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i think that round knob adjusts the skill level, if i find out how to turn the volume down ill let you know

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Beast Sapp is an Eleco model. They might have their volume control in a menu. I've not seen this machine but my other Eleco's that have had video, have always had a menu option for it. Azteca Legend and K1.. The outlaw was also in the menu.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Try reading the post for the Eleco, Hanabi Hyakkei and look to see if the volume control switch is in the same location.

"Hanabi Hyakkei questions"
    http://www.pachitalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=360

Thanks
    Thanks Received

im picking up my machine tommorow from milt hopefully so i hope this works thanks

bsap

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Beast Sapp is an Eleco model. They might have their volume control in a menu. I've not seen this machine but my other Eleco's that have had video, have always had a menu option for it. Azteca Legend and K1.. The outlaw was also in the menu.
    Thanks I thought it could be there however there is a sticker that says that these are the volume controls and nothing happened on the main LCD when I flipped the toggles and depressed the buttons- I was able to set the date (requested on power up) The default was 2002 so either the programming is older or these have been out for a couple of years. The funny/sad part about this story is that I told my wife this is what I wanted for Christmas - she didn't didn't think so and told me its a waste! ack so she didn't know that I got one yesterday as it was making the coin insertion and stop noises in the basement while she was snoozing on the couch upstairs :-). This basically has prevented me from playing it until tonight - she still is in the dark. Oh and the icing on the cake was when I got into a small fender bender during a storm last night trying to hurry her home, her comment: "I guess a slot machine for Christmas is out of the question" I had to bite my tongue. Anyway I will be giving this the full work over tonight and give you a review when I get a chance.

Anyone else own this "beast" :-) , if so how is the play and bonus modes? The holographic reels are pretty neat from what I saw and the screen is huge.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i will also add to his review when i get mine tommorow, when i said i wanted another pachislo for christmas the answers was why did i need another one, the graphics on this machine do look amazing hopefully its plays as well as it looks.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

put a ribbon on it and put it by the tree and say it's from SANTA.

i did that years ago when i wanted a commodore 64 and disk drive and my wife at the time tought it was a waste of money.

she was angry for a few days afterwards :-(

now that i'm single again i buy want i can afford and what i want :lol:
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

bsap

Upon looking at the "Hanabi Hyakkei questions" post mentioned by pachi_sloter I think this may be what I am looking for. It does have the same layout and when I asked Milt he mentioned that he would check or I might find more info about Pachi Slots here.

I know that there is a limited amount of game hours that these can run before they are sold but almost wonder if this one has became unpopular due to the loss - was undefeated until under MMA rules since the summer of 2002, to his credit they just changed the rules to the mixed martial arts-inspired ROMANEX.

5-22-04 loss to Kazuyuki Fujita
    http://www.so-net.ne.jp/feg/k-1gp/b04_0523.htm

New Rules:
    http://www.so-net.ne.jp/feg/k-1gp/e002.htm

other info:
    http://www.maxfighting.com/Wall/Wall112204.asp

Sorry if this has drifted but it just has me wondering if this will greatly affect the value of this machine or if it's pretty inconsequceal.

Hey at least I didn't BIN @ 1099.99!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yea, and now the buyer is no longer a registered user

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i doubt that his winning streak being broken would cause them to take these out of the parlors but who knows

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good luck getting the "parlor" smell out of it! It really never goes away, you can try using ozium. You get it at wal mart in the automotive section. Gwarzin turned me on to it and it works pretty good. ANother way is to take out the hopper and clean it with bleach, inside and out. ALot of the smaell comes fromthe oil on the coins. That oil sits and nmildews int eh hoper.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i use the febreze for the air and milts machines come with 500 new tokens so as long as i wash them occassionally it should be fine.

bsap

Maybe a few little green tree fresheners next to the hopper :-) . Like I said it's very mild have to be within 2-3 feet to smell anything(this was expected, and is not a deterrent to future buys from Milt) but I am sure after a hopper clean and the suggestions you mentioned it may smell better. On another note, snuck a look again during lunch and found a second 3 position toggle(underside of board beneath the board that has the volume sticker) - tried all three but sound is still the same. Will hopefully have some useful info after I spin her up tonight - I am really thinking that it's menu driven but will see. On the side note of the car accident - Called my insurance and I don't have a deductible on liability so the wife's rationale goes out the window - Does that mean I get another machine? He he he - nope not if I want to live, she still hasn't seen this one. I have it hidden behind the door in our office, they aren't easy to smuggle around.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bsap
    I have it hidden behind the door in our office, they aren't easy to smuggle around.
    Sounds like my house!

I blamed my Batman Pachinko on my 5 year old Son. HeHeHe...
    Firewire

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast