Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pachinko Pagoda

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko Pagoda

I just won a Star Wars from Pachinko Pagoda on e-Bay. I will keep everyone posted of my experience with them. I just e-mailed them asking if there offering Pachitalk any kinds of discounts. I purchaced 1000 balls from them when I bought the BTTF and that was a smooth transaction and a nice product, so I'm hoping this works out well too.

Chris
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Pagoda

sweet! url?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by birdbrain View Post
    sweet! url?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300036006265
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, good for you. We'll be waiting to hear that everything works out well.
    Dawn

6. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

congrats on the new machine Chris!!!

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

well done hope all gose good on the transaction
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice machine and NICE price!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Follow up.
    Just wanted to let you guys know whats going on with Pachinko Pagoda.
    Well I have had a few e-mails with Dave. He answers hes e-mails in a very timely fashion and is very professional. I told him that I was a pachitalk member and I would be posting details of my transaction with the group. I also asked him if he offered any discounts to pachitalk members. This is what he answered back "
    I would appreciate a good word on the Patchi website ! I wanted to advertise there as we have many other titles, but don’t know if it is allowed…do you know if you can do this ?

As for discounts, I can probably offer a “Special” ball sale to members and some Buy-Now’s maybe. With the Star Wars, you got a deal because I didn’t have a reserve added. I’m bringing in some of the 20-inch screen “Fireworks” pachinko which are awesome and I bet some of the Patchi collectors would love…incredible game !!!

If you order any extra balls, tray or stand now, I can add them with no extra shipping.

I sent this e-mail back to him. Tulsa I hope this was OK.
    "Pachitalk doesn't allow advertising of vendors in there posts, but they do have there own auction site and the fees are a lot lower then e-bay. Milt from Stealth and Gaku from Bigbear sell games, tokens and balls there and do pretty well. That would be a good place to offer the buy nows and the ball sales. Also Most of the Pachi vendors offer pachitalk members a discount on shipping. Thats why I asked you if you had any discounts. If you decide to join Pachitalk the webmaster is called Tulsa and is a nice guy. I already posted in Pachitalk that my last transaction with you was going well.
    Thanks for the quick responce.
    Chris"

Well I didn't get any kind of discount but maybe I was able to secure some kind of future discounts for us. He sent me a tracking number without me asking. I'll let you know what happens in a few days when the game arrives.
    Chris
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

11. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh no he is discribing us as 'collectors' read premium$$
    Nice way to hopefully recruite a new member and get a discount.
    Did you mention our free technical support? It has helped numerous people out of technical issues not resolvable elsewere, myself included.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

13. The following user says "Thanks" to slothappy144

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe this is a vendor that has ended some interesting (Lumina case) pachinko machine auctions early and canceled the bids. Am I dreaming?
    [D] means [developement] [doramatic] [demention] and [design]

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey guys, I recieved the Star Wars yesterday and I have only one word to describe it. WOW! It was an incredible experience as far game play and visual effects. It makes my Back to the Future look realy basic and crappy. (Any one want to buy it?) LOL. As fas as Pachinko Pagoda goes I have mixed feelings. Let me post a letter I sent to dave yesterday so you can see what I'm taking about.
    "
    Hi Dave
    The package arrived today. The box showed up in good condition it looked like it had an easy ride across the country. I would like to say how well packed the game was. Double boxed with plenty of bubble wrap and foam. There was no chance of any damage.
    I did have some issues with the condition of the game. It was very dirty with a layer of yellow grime on the entire outside. To the bottom right of the ash tray was a yellow burn mark but it did not melt the plastic just stained it. But with some Opps! multi-purpose remover and some Novus plastic polish it cleaned up very nice. I'm enclosing a picture so you can see. I only cleaned one side of the ash tray so you can see the difference. Also your able to see the yellow stain to the right before I removed it. Its all clean now and looks good. I also had a problem with the volume controls, They were either all the way on or all the way off. I could not adjust them. I swapped them out with some I had laying around and that's good now too. The last problem was that the transformer was mounted right underneath the ball drop. I was not able to put a bucket there because the transformer was in the way. I unscrewed it and moved it out of the way.
    Other then that the game seems to be in good condition. All the light look like they work and R2D2 works great. The LED is bright and clear. I have yet to make it to a fever but so far everything looks good."

And this was Daves responce today
    "Glad it all made it safe !!!

I checked a few of the Star Wars opened here, and also notice the yellowing on the bottom. I admit, we have not been hitting the bottoms during our cleanings. They guys hit what they can see, and we never thought of checking the bottom, as usually any yellowing is due to heat or light and is always on the exposed parts. I will add it to our “check-list” in the future. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

The pots and transformer locations I also take exception to. They are installed in Japan by our parlor technicians, and they are very touchy (on/off like you say). Once they are set, they stay that way, but I agree some linear potentiometers would add some adjustability. The transformer locations have been hit/miss also. I am going to forward your letter verbatim to our parlor manager…and strongly suggest they make better efforts. We will also try to check closer here as well.

I am glad that you were willing to make the necessary changes, and are happy with your purchase. The jackpot sequence is worth the price of admission, too bad it takes a couple hours to get one to lineup !!!

How did you think the manual was…very helpful ?

All my best…
    Dave~
    PachinkoPagoda"
    I didn't take all the pictures I should of. I was just in a hurry to get this puppy cleaned up and ready to play. The yellowing was all over the game not just the bottom. I just already had it cleaned when I took the pix. Then I saw I missed the bottom of the ash tray. Thats when I took a picture to show what the white looked like before I cleaned it. The game was to come from a smoke free parlor and did have the ashtray blocked off but if all that yellow was not nicotine I don't want to know what it was. Novous #2 worked great to clean the shooting knob and the stain by the ashtray. The game looks brand new now. Also the front is real glass. My BTTF is plexie.
    so my final thoughts.
    packaging and shipping 10
    cleanleness of game 2
    working condition 7 (because of the vloume and transformer i had to fix)
    easy to deal with and comunicate 10
    If I got a good deal on a game I would buy again from him, but I wouldn't go out of my way. I'm not sure if i mentioned this before but no legs or stands are included you have to buy a stand for another 19.95 if you want one or make your own. So thats another turn off.
    I have read some horror stories about other vendors so this experience wasn't too bad but could of been better. overall rating "7" out of 10.

Chris

Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

16. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for posting your experience........

and congratulations on your Star Wars !! I am sure you will be very very happy with this machine. It really does feature some of the best Video Action, Lights and Sounds for a truly amazing experience!

It is truly awesome in Fever !!

it was my first taste of the Dark Side!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

18. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good synopsis! Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PACHINKO PAGODA BALL REVIEW-

I was very close getting one of those CR Fireworks from him. But I folded and had to get a baseball pachinko first. I did however get my balls from him. 1000 for a little over $50 shipped. Came in the mail 2 days later. And not to mention nicely polished. I would definatly recomend Pachinko Pagoda to anyone. VERY good customer service and willing to take the time to help you out. Always responded to any email sent and even willing to send a list to me of "Ready To Ship" machines for me to look through and decide if I wanted one. I Am Very Happy.

My machine from Texasauction still hasn't arrived. I will be writing a review on how that goes as well.
    "I'm Bart Simpson Who The Hell Are You?"
    OMG! You're Japanese? I thought you were oriental!
    slotmachinesforum - Bartsimpson

21. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Bartsimpson

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice View Post
    I just won a Star Wars from Pachinko Pagoda on e-Bay. I will keep everyone posted of my experience with them. I just e-mailed them asking if there offering Pachitalk any kinds of discounts. I purchaced 1000 balls from them when I bought the BTTF and that was a smooth transaction and a nice product, so I'm hoping this works out well too.

Chris
    I got my Star Wars from him and I have nothing but good things to say about him and would recommend him highly.

Ben

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Zottig

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Enjoy your new game.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i also got my Star Wars from Pachinko Pagoda. He was extremely helpful in answering all my questions promptly both before AND after the sale. The unit shipped very well packed. I guess he did add the "clean under the ashtray" to his list as my whole unit was pristine. The only thing that went wrong was I bought extra balls and he forgot to add them to the shipment. No worries he shipped them overnight no charge and gave me the option of adding anything extra I wanted for no shipping charge. I ended up buying another 500 balls with free shipping. He was very apologetic about the missing balls and I had no bad feelings about it at all.
    Pachinko Captain Solo in the Cargo Bay

26. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to revmondo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi all, I've been lurking while deciding which machine(s) to buy...we finally decided what we wanted and ordered ET (a sentimental favorite) and Star Wars (I'm a SW GEEK!!!) from PachinkoPagoda. Dave was great, VERY good communication, gave us a little bit of a deal because of the multi-machine purchase, and the machines are very clean. FedEx was a little rough in their shipment, but nothing that was 'wrong' (volume control loose, transformer loose) was anything PanchinkoPagoda caused. I think there is a light out on the top right of ET, but not sure yet - Dave has offered assistance and I will be taking pictures to send to him. Overall, a great experience, and we will probably buy from him again.

A big thanks to everyone here for the great information, friendly chatter, and a neat site!

28. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to dreamscometrue

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Woo Hoo!!! Another member from PA!!! Welcome to PachiTalk!!!

Last edited by dattia; 02-21-2007 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Dawn

30. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

to PachiTalk Dreamscometrue!!

and congratulations on your Pachis!!

Never played ET, but Star Wars will be the Pachinko by which you will measure all others!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

32. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast