Thread: What do I have here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: What do I have here?

Thanks for the input. He gave me probably 4 dozen balls that are 11mm or around 7/16 inch in diameter.
    I tried to use it without electric, but the ball just drops down. Here are several more shots.

20181001_101358.jpg
    20181001_101340.jpg
    20181001_101334.jpg
    20181001_101048.jpg

I see no name of the particular one, nor any info as to voltage to run it, etc.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Crockett

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: What do I have here?

Quote Originally Posted by Crockett View Post
    Thanks for the input. He gave me probably 4 dozen balls that are 11mm or around 7/16 inch in diameter.
    I tried to use it without electric, but the ball just drops down. Here are several more shots.

I see no name of the particular one, nor any info as to voltage to run it, etc.
    Welcome to Pachitalk. Cool machine. Do not hook it to a household circuit. It will run fine without power. If you want the lights to work you can just wire in a 9 volt battery or adapter. Your ball dump is probably open causing the balls to fall through. On the rear of the machine toward the upper right there is a U shaped bend as the balls turn from flowing toward the right of the machine to flowing to the left of the machine. There is probably a small slide or something in that area that you need to close. If you drop a ball in the upper hopper and watch it roll through the track you should be able to see where it goes into the dump chute. Investigate that area and you should be able to figure out what you need to do to close the path so balls continue to flow. You’ll need closer to 500-1000 balls to be able to properly play. 48 balls won’t do the trick.

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138