Thread: ET pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default ET pachinko

hey guys trading in my FUNNY SANTA pachislo for an ET pachinko it is missing its glass and has no key for the lock so im trading one project for another. is this a good deal? How rare is the ET machine? And how easy is it going to be to cut some perspex to replace the glass?
    I would never join a club that would have me as a member!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: ET pachinko

i should add that i got the funny santa for free so kinda getting the et pachinko for free . guy has a batman one too thinking of buying it...

3. The following user says "Thanks" to rattyneil

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sounds like a great deal to me!!

Lets see..A key isn't needed to play or to open the front, but if you want one for convince or if it will be in a cabinet without easy access to the back then they are available from time to time from vendors and ebay or you can just remove the pins from the lock and open it with lots of different things..There is a how to on removing the pins here on PT!!

As for the glass, I have a game in the same frame and I just checked and it just uses square pieces of glass so it will be easy to replace!!

I wouldn't say E.T. is too rare, but then again its not the most common either..

Batman with its 4 reels always looked cool to me!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

5. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i love this site always someone willing to help with info. i pick it up on sat and will let yall know when i get it fixed.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to rattyneil

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When you purchase your glass, ask for double thick glass at a hardware store that cuts glass. If the machine already has a piece of glass in it, just measure it exactly. If no glass is present, purchase 2 pieces of
    16" x 16" double thick glass. I just measured my E.T. and that is what I purchased.

Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to portercbl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks jerry will do, thats exactly the reason i joined this forum. id be more help to people on here but i really just started ive got a nice neo planett and the et is going on my wall so if anyone needs help with these machines in future ill try my best ...thanks again buddy.

11. The following user says "Thanks" to rattyneil

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have the Batman and I like it. Gets quite exciting once you start winning

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Keep in mind with your Neo Planet that the capacitor discharges after a week of not being turned on. I hope that you are using power strips on your machines and turning the power strip switch off after every use otherwise the transformer stays powered up. We do not reccomend just using the on/off switch that is built into the machine for this reason. When the capacitor discharges you will get an error message and a repetive music sounder that tells you to reset the machine. Do you know how to reset the Neo Planet ? I use a power strip on all of my games: Pinball, Slots, Pachislo, Pachinko, Cranes and Arcade machines all get turned off with the power strip switch. Good luck,

Frank A
    Frank A
    Lower Delaware

Thanks
    Thanks Received

didnt get the machine i seem to have a talent for picking out ******** on cl oh well ill keep trying. oh and i know about the neo planett i always turn it off at the strip as i have asked the wife to hide the key to it as im saving quarters lol. though there is a big hole in the back to steal some now and then. dont know why thats there?.i do love that machine though might hunt down the black jack one oneday.