Thread: My first day with the TOMCAT

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My first day with the TOMCAT

Well, I know yesterday was the first day I had my machine, but I know I played it for about 5 hours!! I had a few friends over yesterday and they helped me get the machine where I wanted it, so we all took turns playing it. My room mate Mel was the first to hit a BB on it, and you should have seen the look on her face, she was having a BLAST!!!

When I had some time alone, I sat at the machine and TRIED to eye shoot it; let me tell ya, I had no luck at all!! :lmao: I wasn't able to pick out the 7's to save my life!

There are still some things that I haven't figured out about it, like the 4th wheel....I still don't quite understand the function of it. When that spins, are you supposed to try and stop it at a certain point? Quite often it lands on TARGET, and I have no clue what I should try and do at that point. I have seen it stop on the Bells, and you can pretty much count on hitting the bells on the next spin, but what about when it lands on TARGET? And I have yet to see it land on 7's (it may have, but I didn't notice).

Any info that I can get on this beauty of a machine would be appreciated!!

The sounds and lights on this machine are SWEET!!! It sure is a joy to play!!!

Arby, you have brought a LOT of joy into my life with this machine, and I can never thank you enough!!! Here's to you my friend!!!
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My first day with the TOMCAT

Thank you, That machine needed a good home to go to, or as my wife said "You dusted it before you sent it, didn't you ?"
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ah, Saint Arby Of Coffee does it again, brought untold joy!

Willie, bet you have it all figured out soon.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm working at it T.J. but still wish I had ALL the answers!!
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

We had picked one of those machines up for resale at the Comic Shop and I played it a few times. It was real fun! I would have to put it in my top ten definitely. Can't help a whole lot on the big wheel at the top, but I think it might have something to do with what you are gonna hit. Kinda like what some of the LEDs and video screens do. The sounds are pretty cool too!

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, I think you're right, the wheel at the top seems to indicate what you will hit as far as I can tell right now. The sound on this machine is incredible!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes the 4th wheel indicates that your odds are better to get the item indicated. When it lands on target. It tries to target the 7's. If it targets the 7's the wheel will turn to the 7's and your odds are increased to get a bonus.

This is one of my favorite machines. The music and graphics are just awesome. One of the few machines I have hit the bonus round without the wheel indicating it was coming.

For some sounds of the machine go

Here

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What a clever set-up, dritz!
    Willie, you should check this out .
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Checked it out, bu for whatever reason the sounds won't play.