Thread: What do I have here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: What do I have here?

Thanks folks. I know basically nothing about these things except they are very cool! So it is run different for home use? What is a good starting document to learn the basics? Also are there any wiring diagrams out there? I see that I have 2 barrel type connectors and a 4 wire plug. would like to make sure I don't start a fire! :-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: What do I have here?

Quote Originally Posted by Crockett View Post
    Thanks folks. I know basically nothing about these things except they are very cool! So it is run different for home use? What is a good starting document to learn the basics? Also are there any wiring diagrams out there? I see that I have 2 barrel type connectors and a 4 wire plug. would like to make sure I don't start a fire! :-)
    first thing i would recommend is getting the machine working.. power is not required for game play.. once its working then i would start with the lights..

does the machine work??
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances