Thread: WTB: The Grudge, The Ring, Monster Castle

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default WTB: The Grudge, The Ring, Monster Castle

Hi all,

As stated in the thread title, I’m looking for a few pachinkos. Please help me locate The Grudge, The Ring (I might be interested in any of the models) and Monster Castle. I’ve been on the hunt for a long time so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Last edited by acesparky77; 12-28-2018 at 09:47 PM.
    Pachislos: Addams Family, Fever Ghost, Death Valley, Silent Hill, Neo Magic Pulsar. Pachinkos: Horror Mansion, The Omen, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Indiana Jones, Popeye, The Ring, The Grudge, Ghost Neo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: WTB: The Grudge, The Ring, Monster Castle

guy in Cali has 2 rings (red and yellow) posted as large lot of newer machines for sale, clover has a ring and a ring cell only, I have a monster village but not monster castle
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

3. The following user says "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by quester View Post
    guy in Cali has 2 rings (red and yellow) posted as large lot of newer machines for sale, clover has a ring and a ring cell only, I have a monster village but not monster castle
    Thanks for the reply. I have actually been waiting on pics from Clover since there is no thumbnail on their site, but just wanted to see what else was available. I will definitely check into that lot of newer machines that you mentioned! I might possibly be interested in Monster Village as well, so if you’re interested in selling and will ship, please PM me and we can discuss. Thanks again.
    Pachislos: Addams Family, Fever Ghost, Death Valley, Silent Hill, Neo Magic Pulsar. Pachinkos: Horror Mansion, The Omen, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Indiana Jones, Popeye, The Ring, The Grudge, Ghost Neo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by acesparky77 View Post
    Hi all,

As stated in the thread title, I’m looking for a few pachinkos. Please help me locate The Grudge, The Ring (I might be interested in any of the models) and Monster Castle. I’ve been on the hunt for a long time so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Update: Clover finally got back to me with a pic of which model year and color The Ring they have in stock, and I purchased it. So, just down to looking for The Grudge and Monster Castle now. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by acesparky77; 01-01-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Update: Clover finally got back to me with a pic of which model year and color The Ring they have in stock, and I purchased it. So, just down to looking for The Grudge and Monster Castle now. Thanks for looking.
    Another update: The Grudge has been located in Japan and it should be on its way this week. Now just down to finding Monster Castle....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ace PM me with the exact model of Monster Castle you want. Pachinko I assume? I can contact my seller. I am waiting on my Jaws game I purchased from him. I will post when I receive it. He will send you video of YOUR game being played before he ships it and get another if there is something you don't like about it. His communication and patience is fantastic. He has already sold another member on this site two games (who was very happy after transaction). You can also respond with specifics on the, "Members Trade Area" part of the forum under the, "New Seller" post I have there.
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Ace PM me with the exact model of Monster Castle you want. Pachinko I assume? I can contact my seller. I am waiting on my Jaws game I purchased from him. I will post when I receive it. He will send you video of YOUR game being played before he ships it and get another if there is something you don't like about it. His communication and patience is fantastic. He has already sold another member on this site two games (who was very happy after transaction). You can also respond with specifics on the, "Members Trade Area" part of the forum under the, "New Seller" post I have there.
    Hi,

I looked at the new seller post you made, and oddly enough Tom is already on the hunt for Monster Castle for me. He is the one that shipped me The Grudge. Thanks anyway though!

9. The following user says "Thanks" to acesparky77

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,

I looked at the new seller post you made, and oddly enough Tom is already on the hunt for Monster Castle for me. He is the one that shipped me The Grudge. Thanks anyway though!
    Excellent! Apparently he wasn't as new as I thought! Well glad you had a good experience with him!
    Calypso