Thread: HELP NEEDED - Bellco Bingo - LCR and BONUS not lighting up or doing anything

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default HELP NEEDED - Bellco Bingo - LCR and BONUS not lighting up or doing anything

Howdy all... I am looking to get some help with an older machine... it is the Bellco Bingo machine.

I am VERY new to all things Pachislo and my wife picked up a machine at a garage sale that looked to be working well, but I had a couple of questions and I wanted to see if you guys can assist:

1. There is very little sound coming out... only when a small payout happens - is this normal? I saw a video on youtube that showed the machine making sounds and noise throughout the spinning process.
    2. I am not seeing the LCR or Bonus light up... does this only happen at certain time?
    3. Additionally, there are numbers that come up on the "Digital" readout display (in the picture it shows a 6), but I can never do anything with it... is that normal?

Any thoughts on how and/or what to troubleshoot?

Thanks,

Hyde

Presentation1.jpg

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Txrawhyde

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: HELP NEEDED - Bellco Bingo - LCR and BONUS not lighting up or doing anything

Quote Originally Posted by Txrawhyde View Post

1. There is very little sound coming out... only when a small payout happens - is this normal? I saw a video on youtube that showed the machine making sounds and noise throughout the spinning process.
    2. I am not seeing the LCR or Bonus light up... does this only happen at certain time?
    3. Additionally, there are numbers that come up on the "Digital" readout display (in the picture it shows a 6), but I can never do anything with it... is that normal?
    1. That's normal. Once you win a Bonus the machine will make more noise, (music). Generally, YouTube videos are showing the machine in a Bonus Round.

2. The LCR, (left, center, right), and the Bonus will only light during a Bonus Round. The machine has "assist time", which is what the LCR is. Either the L,C or R will light up and that means you should stop the reels in the order they light up, to win.

3. The feature of the Super Bingo machine, (as with most Bellco machines), is Digislo. It is a 3 digit display. When the machine matches 3 digits, then you will go into a Bonus Round. Super Bingo is a Type C machine. It doesn't have Big Bonus Rounds, like Type A and Type B machines. The Bonus Round is determined by the Digislo and will display how many spins you get.

There is nothing you can do to determine the outcome of the numbers.
    Sounds like your machine is working fine.
    Last edited by Wayne-Ooo; 05-11-2019 at 12:15 AM.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Sandwich Shooter AnythingObscure's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: HELP NEEDED - Bellco Bingo - LCR and BONUS not lighting up or doing anything

Looks/sounds to me like you've got yourself a good wife, at least...??
    Tim
    "I didn't do it -- nobody saw me do it -- there's no way you can prove anything!" --Bart Simpson

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS