Thread: Pachinko road trip Compirate's house!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool Pachinko road trip Compirate's house!

I finally made the pilgrimage to go checkout Compirates massive collection of pachinkos a few days ago, and visited our nation's capitol to check out the National Mall museums, monuments, White House....yada yada yada. Long story short, compirate just so happens to live in the D.C. area and gave me quite the massive, most legendary load of pachinko's and pachinko paraphanalia most have probably ever seen in their life. I got a eceletic assortment of modern pachinkos that spans most every type machine made: 3 Hanemono, 1 Kenrimono!, 2 Digipachis (Lumina cells), 1 Arepachi at either ROCK BOTTOM PRICES or even better; absolutelly FREE for the flooded restoration Apollo 1 arepachi project.
    IMG_1101.jpg

Compirate also was most generous give me most of this stuff for making the trip: 100+LB official ball counter from a parlor, battle counter, pachicounter, Sankyo cell cleaner, several parlor ball trays, ball tray carts, pachislo token chest, numerous gold "special prizes", flags (even a rare Fever Star Wars one and a Yello Cab ), flag holders, Fever Star Wars full size promotion guide, some small Cutie Honey guides, pachinko magazines, parlor catalogs, "Do You know pachinko" book, and lots of other things I'm probably fogetting about. Thanks Compirate!
    IMG_1103.jpgIMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1110.jpgIMG_1113.jpg

2. The following 20 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs